HELP!!! SSG-3100GB glasses not working...I think - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 06-16-2013, 11:36 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey guys,

I bought a pair of SSG-3100GB in a starter kit about a year ago. I remember that when I bought them I tried them out and they seemed to work fine, but I never used them. So now, I bought a couple of the newer / cheaper glasses, so the whole family has glasses...but now I can't get these to work. The new ones work fine, but I can't get the 3100s to turn on. I'm wondering if i'm just doing something wrong. I replaced the batteries in both glasses, but when I push the power button I get nothing. I've started to wonder if the power button doesn't show any light until it's paired or something. One of the glasses flashed red briefly, but nothing since. What's odd is that I have 2 glasses (3100s) and both are in the same shape, with new batteries. I can't believe that both would somehow break with no use at all. They are both clean and the battery compartments are like new. I've searched around for a video showing someone using these to see if the LED on the glasses just doesn't flash, unless your TV is on, but I can't find that. I'm skeptical that an engineer would make glasses that don't tell you when the power is on...but I'm open to ideas.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2014, 03:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Hello, I have the exact same situation, new batteries but nothing happens, not even a light. Have you found the solution ? Thanks !

Tags
Samsung Ssg 3100gb 3d Active Glasses Black Only Compatible With 2011 3d Tvs