3D wedding of Claudia, Daniel and Tobias - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 8 Old 08-01-2013, 01:06 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Some weeks ago I have produced a s3D wedding in Rust/Neusiedlersee (Austria, Europe).

Shooting took place with two Sony TD10 (fixed on tripods) and one Panasonic Z10000 (monopod, mobile camera). It was done in 1080 50i.

Music: Digital Juice

I have an agreement with the customer to publish the highlight clip (10 minutes). Have fun!

http://youtu.be/DSOP1eLnZXc

Kind regards,
Wolfgang
videotreffpunkt.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 08-01-2013, 07:25 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Nice! I believe that is the first we've seen any of your work here. The 3D looked great.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don Landis
post #3 of 8 Old 08-01-2013, 11:32 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 130
I really liked this, Wolfgang. Great technique to capture the feeling of being at that event. Beautiful.

Joe Clark

post #4 of 8 Old 08-01-2013, 11:50 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Landis View Post

Nice! I believe that is the first we've seen any of your work here. The 3D looked great.

Don, that is rigth - it is the first time I have published an s3D-Video. My time contrains are a pitty really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Clark View Post

I really liked this, Wolfgang. Great technique to capture the feeling of being at that event. Beautiful.

Fine that you two like it! It was great for the engaged couple too.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang
videotreffpunkt.com
post #5 of 8 Old 08-02-2013, 02:00 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Does the client have a 3D TV? Or, did you have to prepare a Left eye only version for them?

Regarding time constraints- I learned from other retired folks - We are so busy in retirement we don't see how we ever found the time to go to work before. smile.gif

I haven't done much editing this summer. My wife retired from her job end of May and we've been busy redirecting retirement accounts, setting up estate planning stuff, and changing all our health care insurance. This stuff is so complicated here, Wolfgang. However, with my Google Earth Professional license running out last month I did manage to complete all my maps for my Death Valley documentary and some maps for my Panama Canal - trip next March. All the wide 24 inch stereobase video has been paired and junk portions deleted. I haven't written the VO script yet, plus my last trip there in April, I only shot the northern half of the Park as I ran out of time. Need to return for two more days and shoot the southern area, plus a couple of pickup shots in the sand dunes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don Landis
post #6 of 8 Old 08-02-2013, 04:33 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Don, the question with the 3D-HDTV is a good one. HE would like to purchase one, but SHE has the opinion that the existing equipment is good enough. So I have prepared a 2D-version for them, even if HE had the idea to ask for a s3D-Version. You can imagine who had the a last word in that decision - now HE is looking for the next olympic games to come up with another try to purchase his 3D-HDTV. smile.gif

I am also terrible short of time. Still doing the job - what means that I have to edit such videos during the weekend only, since I am not at home during the week (and the editing equipment stands at home).

I think it is a well-known situation that one has to do a lot of things after retirement. I think you will be right that all that insurance stuff is compled and time consuming, but in addition everybody wants to enjoy the time after retirement - and that is great.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang
videotreffpunkt.com
post #7 of 8 Old 08-02-2013, 11:19 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Nice to see positive responses from Don and Joe here Wolfgang. It's also interesting that the couple had the 2d version, as I have filmed several weddings in 3d for 2d clients, with the idea of offering them a future upgrade to 3d. I delivered a standard 2d wedding to a couple yesterday, and the Groom had noticed my 3d camera alongside the 2d, on a dual mount at the wedding. He is about to purchase a 3d tv and has asked me if I could edit the 3d wedding footage for him and pay the extra.

I have been thinking of filming and editing all weddings in 3d, but rendering to 2d for clients. That then gives the option of them purchasing the 3d version later, as I find that once they have seen clips of their day in 3d, they get quite excited about it.

Roger
post #8 of 8 Old 08-02-2013, 12:19 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

I had a similar idea - to offer the s3D clip for additional money. That was not accepted here.

But tomorrow I have a different case - here a couple ordered s3D directly. Happens too! smile.gif

Kind regards,
Wolfgang
videotreffpunkt.com
Reply 3D Source Components

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page