Hi 3D at 3D-BluRayrental.com
Your website is VERY confusing regarding the methods of renting, the costs and your policies. I just subscribed then canceled 20 minutes later because I was so confused ! (well, it seems to happen a lot to me
Maybe all this is on your site and I got lost (again) and of course, I don't ask for directions, I just confidently drive around (and around)
Now, you sent an email that helps a lot, I wish I had it before I canceled. I'll resubscribe
This is for the $15.99 subscription, maybe it'll help others understand and subscribe.
is mine to highlight the best points)
Thank you for signing up for our Subscription service for one disc at a time rental plan. The service is effective immediately. You will be billed monthly at $15.99 starting today until you cancel your subscription. There are a max limit of 5 rentals per/month. Please follow these instructions below to rent your first movie.
Step One – Renting a movie:
• Go to our website and select the first movie you would like to rent. You can only select one movie since you are on the One Disc at a time plan. Do not add more than one movie or you will receive an error message or we will reject your order. The only exception are specialty rentals priced above $8 per/rental. If you want to rent one of those titles, please email us separately.
• During checkout, you will notice that your last name will be followed by (Sub One). Please do not delete that. That will let us know which plan you are signed up for.
• You will need to enter in your credit card information but your order total will be zero when you complete the checkout. ((( this is where I canceled )))
• After you complete your order, we will email you shortly the status of your order and when the title will ship. If there is a short wait, you may place another order while waiting for that title.
• There are a max limit of 5 rentals per/month. The limit is based off of movies shipped per calendar month and not when your subscription is activated.
Step Two – Returning and renting your next movie:
• You may keep the rental as long as you wish as long as you are still paying the active subscription. When you are ready to return the movie to get your next title, please place the movie in the mail in the provided return envelope. ((( of course we at AVS appreciate that the movies are returned asap )))
• Go back to our website and select your next movie rental of choice. Remember to rent only one movie and not more than one.
• During Step 5 of the checkout process, please indicate in the “special instructions” box the date in which you put your current rental in the mail. We will validate this date by looking at the postmark date provided by the USPS when we receive the return. If there are discrepancies with the date you provided and the postmark date, that could result in the cancellation of your subscription account. By putting the date in which you returned the movie during the checkout phase, you do not have to wait until we receive your return before we ship out the next rental.
• Your account is active until you cancel your account by emailing us at email@example.com. You may cancel at anytime.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We thank you for your business.
Ok, now we wanted to rent a movie and their extremely efficient staff sent the following so no problem:
Thank you for your order. We apologize but your selected movie rental(s) will currently be a short wait of about 1-10 days. We try and stock titles so that it’s available for shipping within 1 business day, but sometimes, there are short waits. We guarantee that the movie(s) will ship within 20 days. You will receive another e-mail from us once the movie has shipped.
If you want to get something right away, below is a link to a list of movies currently available for immediate shipping. If you are a subscription customer, you may place another order for the same amount of movies in which you are waiting for, but please choose a movie that is currently in stock. If you do place another order, you do not have to re-order this title(s). It will ship when it is available. Please keep in mind, our inventory is constantly being updated so please order soon (immediate availability is not guaranteed).http://stores.3d-blurayrental.com/-strse-436/List-of-Available-Movies/Detail.bok
If your order contains a pre-order, we will give you an update by the release date. We thank you for your business.
I noticed that you link to this forum to showcase your customers. IMHO you should keep this as your customer feedback forum going forward. (if there are no AVS rules against it).
The folks here are the most knowledgeable experts anywhere, and as you can see, by following their advice you will soon be overwhelmed with new business. AVS folks,
Thanks sooo much.
Because of you, we just installed our BenQ W7000, True Depth glasses and bought Hugo for our premier. WOW, were we thrilled !
Our 110" Stewart Firerhawk exploded with light and color and with the 3d glasses it was better than the theater. Our trusty Sony VPL-VW10HT is officially retired. Even the 8 Martin Logans sounded better.