3D Shutter DLP Glasses: REVIEWS? - Page 3 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #61 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 02:16 AM
Member
 
Dintkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I too am having problems with the XpanD 102's. Both are ver. 1 and from different vendors. I have a Mits. 65835 and sit about 7 feet away. both pairs act the same, lose sync and flutter all the time. The only time they work is when i sit 3 feet from the screen.

I can see why Mits went with the IR emitter for their starter pack.

oh and did everyone's glasses come with the battery installed? because both pairs I have had the batteries installed already. Just wondering if i received a returned product.

Thanks

Dan
Dintkin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 03:25 AM
Member
 
Martinefski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dintkin View Post

I too am having problems with the XpanD 102's. Both are ver. 1 and from different vendors. I have a Mits. 65835 and sit about 7 feet away. both pairs act the same, lose sync and flutter all the time. The only time they work is when i sit 3 feet from the screen.

I can see why Mits went with the IR emitter for their starter pack.

oh and did everyone's glasses come with the battery installed? because both pairs I have had the batteries installed already. Just wondering if i received a returned product.

Thanks

Dan


Yes, mine came with the batteries installed and sadly They do not work very well, just as you describe lots of fluttering and losing sync. I really feel ripped off, close to 300 dollars for garbage! (2 pair)
Martinefski is offline  
post #63 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 04:09 AM
Senior Member
 
bcterp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinefski View Post

Yes, mine came with the batteries installed and sadly They do not work very well, just as you describe lots of fluttering and losing sync. I really feel ripped off, close to 300 dollars for garbage! (2 pair)

Have you told this to Xpand? I have a replacement pair arriving today for my defective pair. The defective pair is sitting on my coffee table right now. They sent me out a new pair before I had to return them.

My defective pair did arrive with the battery installed while my good pair did not. That may not have any significance though.
bcterp is offline  
post #64 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 04:13 AM
Senior Member
 
bcterp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dintkin View Post

I too am having problems with the XpanD 102's. Both are ver. 1 and from different vendors. I have a Mits. 65835 and sit about 7 feet away. both pairs act the same, lose sync and flutter all the time. The only time they work is when i sit 3 feet from the screen.

I can see why Mits went with the IR emitter for their starter pack.

oh and did everyone's glasses come with the battery installed? because both pairs I have had the batteries installed already. Just wondering if i received a returned product.

Thanks

Dan


Hi Dan,

You may already be aware, but CFL lights(especially overhead lighting) cause the sync/flicker problems you mention with DLP-Link glasses. But then again you may just have a bad pair.
bcterp is offline  
post #65 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 04:29 AM
Member
 
Paul S Penny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Holly Springs, NC
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have the new x102's and they work perfectly with my Samsung HL67A750 - never lose sync while watching from 15-20 feet away.

Thanx,
Paul
Paul S Penny is offline  
post #66 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 04:44 AM
Member
 
Martinefski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcterp View Post

Have you told this to Xpand? I have a replacement pair arriving today for my defective pair. The defective pair is sitting on my coffee table right now. They sent me out a new pair before I had to return them.

My defective pair did arrive with the battery installed while my good pair did not. That may not have any significance though.

No actually I have not, I ordered through tru 3D, maybe I should contact them. The way they arrived everything just looked so suspect, no documentaion just loosely wrapped up in bubble wrap with a couple replacement batteries and keys flopping around on the bottom of the box. I just sort of figured it was hopeless, you now give me a little hope. Heck I don't even think I ever received an email confirmation with and order number.
Martinefski is offline  
post #67 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 05:58 AM
Senior Member
 
bcterp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinefski View Post

No actually I have not, I ordered through tru 3D, maybe I should contact them. The way they arrived everything just looked so suspect, no documentaion just loosely wrapped up in bubble wrap with a couple replacement batteries and keys flopping around on the bottom of the box. I just sort of figured it was hopeless, you now give me a little hope. Heck I don't even think I ever received an email confirmation with and order number.

I know what you mean. Mine arrived packaged exactly as you described but I ordered from Xpand. I didn't know they had shipped until I saw the box at my door. I found the user guide pdf on tru3d's website. Unless I missed it, Xpand doesn't have the user guide on their website.

I'm not sure if I am getting different treatment because they know I ordered from Xpand, but they didn't ask for my invoice number or anything, just sent out a new pair based on the problem I described in my email.
bcterp is offline  
post #68 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 06:29 AM
Member
 
Martinefski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcterp View Post

I know what you mean. Mine arrived packaged exactly as you described but I ordered from Xpand. I didn't know they had shipped until I saw the box at my door. I found the user guide pdf on tru3d's website. Unless I missed it, Xpand doesn't have the user guide on their website.

I'm not sure if I am getting different treatment because they know I ordered from Xpand, but they didn't ask for my invoice number or anything, just sent out a new pair based on the problem I described in my email.

I was looking for a customer service number or email address on their web sight but I could not find one. How did you contact them?
Martinefski is offline  
post #69 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 07:47 AM
Senior Member
 
steelers1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: idaho falls.id
Posts: 316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinefski View Post

I was looking for a customer service number or email address on their web sight but I could not find one. How did you contact them?

here is xpand phone#1-310-309-6705 office manager# 1-310-309-6725 true 3d dont have there phone# up on there sight they since there is overwelmed with phone calls they took it off sight for now to train people. but here is how to get hold of tech support. support@tru3d.com hope this helpes good luck
steelers1 is offline  
post #70 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 07:58 AM
Senior Member
 
bcterp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinefski View Post

I was looking for a customer service number or email address on their web sight but I could not find one. How did you contact them?

I emailed Rorey at rorey.chmielewski@xpandcinema.com. She apparently handles the orders and returns of these glasses. She asked for my address and then sent out a pair right away. Calling the main number steelers1 mentioned should work as well.
bcterp is offline  
post #71 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 10:47 AM
Member
 
Martinefski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcterp View Post

I emailed Rorey at rorey.chmielewski@xpandcinema.com. She apparently handles the orders and returns of these glasses. She asked for my address and then sent out a pair right away. Calling the main number steelers1 mentioned should work as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelers1 View Post

here is xpand phone#1-310-309-6705 office manager# 1-310-309-6725 true 3d dont have there phone# up on there sight they since there is overwelmed with phone calls they took it off sight for now to train people. but here is how to get hold of tech support. support@tru3d.com hope this helpes good luck


Thanks guys, I was actually able to get a hold of someone at tru3D. It appears xpand is having some what of a mini recall with one of their recent batches of glasses, some sort of a software issue. Although it looks like it may take a couple weeks to resolve my issue, tru3D said they would issue me new glasses as soon as they receive their next shipment. So things are looking up.
Martinefski is offline  
post #72 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 12:52 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
cyberized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Beaverton, OR, USA
Posts: 619
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I used my NEW 102's for the first time last night.....and I too noticed periodic flickering and loss of sync occasionally [would go from bighter to darker - then back again]........did not know, still don't.....whether this is 'normal" OR maybe another DVD might be different????
Also - HATE to admit this BUT truthfully I was not all that impressed with the 2D to 3D "effect" or LACK of effect I should say. I think possibly that once again I have thrown more good money after bad.
I bought mine from Proadvantage on line e-tailer.....already deleted receipt etc.....looks like I should probably return these if this is not normal.???

PS - I too thought this was ODD - one battery was already installed.

TKS mchael
cyberized is offline  
post #73 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 03:40 PM
AVS Special Member
 
pjb16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberized View Post

I used my NEW 102's for the first time last night.....and I too noticed periodic flickering and loss of sync occasionally [would go from bighter to darker - then back again]........did not know, still don't.....whether this is 'normal" OR maybe another DVD might be different????
Also - HATE to admit this BUT truthfully I was not all that impressed with the 2D to 3D "effect" or LACK of effect I should say. I think possibly that once again I have thrown more good money after bad.
I bought mine from Proadvantage on line e-tailer.....already deleted receipt etc.....looks like I should probably return these if this is not normal.???

PS - I too thought this was ODD - one battery was already installed.

TKS mchael

What equipment do you have besides the x102s?

PSN - Mr_Frisch
XBL - Mr Frisch
Steam - Sneaky Pete
pjb16 is offline  
post #74 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 05:39 PM
Member
 
Dintkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcterp View Post

Hi Dan,

You may already be aware, but CFL lights(especially overhead lighting) cause the sync/flicker problems you mention with DLP-Link glasses. But then again you may just have a bad pair.

Yes i did turn off all the CFL's, even tried turning off the Direct TV Box and covering up my wifes lighted Christ bust (dont tell her) to no avail.

I love the picture that is produced but wish i could sit back in the chair.

I did trty to contact them today and was told i need to contact the people who i bought it through. she did tell me that at first they didnt install the batteries. now they do after testing if the battery life was shortened with them installed.

I will rtry the contact info above Friday morning.

Thank You all who replied.

Dan
Dintkin is offline  
post #75 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 06:07 PM
Member
 
Martinefski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dintkin View Post

Yes i did turn off all the CFL's, even tried turning off the Direct TV Box and covering up my wifes lighted Christ bust (dont tell her) to no avail.

I love the picture that is produced but wish i could sit back in the chair.

I did trty to contact them today and was told i need to contact the people who i bought it through. she did tell me that at first they didnt install the batteries.

Dan

What is your model # they are telling all their partners they will rma any new glasses that end with B and I think C.
Martinefski is offline  
post #76 of 517 Old 06-24-2010, 11:50 PM
Member
 
Dintkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinefski View Post

What is your model # they are telling all their partners they will rma any new glasses that end with B and I think C.

Martinefski they are both X102SUD's. I will try to E-Mail Rorey the model numbers and serials to see if i can get replacements.

Thank You

Dan
Dintkin is offline  
post #77 of 517 Old 06-25-2010, 03:08 AM
Member
 
Martinefski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcterp View Post

I have a replacement pair arriving today for my defective pair. The defective pair is sitting on my coffee table right now. They sent me out a new pair before I had to return them.

Did you happen to get your replacement pair? If so how are they working for you and also what is the model number? I was told the model # with the software issue fixed ended in SUD.
Martinefski is offline  
post #78 of 517 Old 06-25-2010, 03:31 AM
Member
 
Martinefski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dintkin View Post

Martinefski they are both X102SUD's. I will try to E-Mail Rorey the model numbers and serials to see if i can get replacements.

Thank You

Dan

Darn, I was told by Xpand that your model# is the fixed version. I was told they did extensive testing and this version fixed the syncing problems caused by a software issue, but if the range ends up being only 3 feet like what you are seeing this is not all that good of a fix either.

Maybe you have already tried this? But I read somewhere if you are having syncing problems try to turn off any processing you may have going on, like deep color or darkfield.
Martinefski is offline  
post #79 of 517 Old 06-25-2010, 04:48 AM
Senior Member
 
bcterp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinefski View Post

Did you happen to get your replacement pair? If so how are they working for you and also what is the model number? I was told the model # with the software issue fixed ended in SUD.

Actually my glasses did not arrive yesterday. I’ve been told they should be here today and to call if they aren’t. My bad pair is X102SUBB while the good pair is X102SUD. I’ll update later today or tomorrow with the model# of the new pair once I try them out.
bcterp is offline  
post #80 of 517 Old 06-25-2010, 05:07 AM
Member
 
Martinefski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcterp View Post

Actually my glasses did not arrive yesterday. I've been told they should be here today and to call if they aren't. My bad pair is X102SUBB while the good pair is X102SUD. I'll update later today or tomorrow with the model# of the new pair once I try them out.

Well this could be a good sign. My defective pairs are both x102SUBB.
Martinefski is offline  
post #81 of 517 Old 06-25-2010, 09:53 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
cyberized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Beaverton, OR, USA
Posts: 619
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjb16 View Post

What equipment do you have besides the x102s?

I am using the X102SUD's on a Samsung 61A750 via an HTPC with a Pioneer 7.1 AVR in between......graphics card is a ATI 5750 w 1GB Memory.....I am initially using these to watch 2D to 3D DVD with TMT3 3D Plugin.

I e-mailed XpanD to tell them about my iital flickering and going out of synch and asked if it might be battery related and that the battery was already in my glasses - which I thought ODD. The reply was that they do ship with the battery installed and that I should try the other battery.....and IF it ids not better then to RMA them to my retailer. IF all is OK - then they would replace that first battery.

Last nights test w the other battery was alot better and possibly "normal" - I have no way of knowing what that is.....I did notice a little bit of flickering going on sometimes - nothing like the first use of them though. Once again, I was under whelmed with the "3D" effect of "Rambo" and last night's "Precious". I ended up turning OFF the 3D totally and watching it in 2D with the simHD ON....enjoyed it more than 3D and 102's blinking or not!

PS - - - - anyone else here with these 102"s that you feel are working GREAT for you - do you sometimes notice abit of flickering or are yours always and totally SMOOTH???

TKS michael
cyberized is offline  
post #82 of 517 Old 06-25-2010, 12:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Augerhandle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,576
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberized View Post

I am using the X102SUD's ...anyone else here with these 102"s that you feel are working GREAT for you - do you sometimes notice abit of flickering or are yours always and totally SMOOTH???

TKS michael

I am using the X102SUD's. Totally smooth. The only flicker I can discern is on the LCD readouts of my audio receiver and cable box, and even that is slight. All of my lighting is CFL, and I have not noticed any effect from that either, though I usually watch with only one light on, about 45 degrees off axis.

"The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others"-Tibetan Proverb
 
Augerhandle is offline  
post #83 of 517 Old 06-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Senior Member
 
bcterp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinefski View Post

Well this could be a good sign. My defective pairs are both x102SUBB.

I received a pair of X102SUD's. Tested them with a 3D game and some videos, no problems at all.
bcterp is offline  
post #84 of 517 Old 06-25-2010, 11:16 PM
Member
 
Dintkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinefski View Post

Darn, I was told by Xpand that your model# is the fixed version. I was told they did extensive testing and this version fixed the syncing problems caused by a software issue, but if the range ends up being only 3 feet like what you are seeing this is not all that good of a fix either.

Maybe you have already tried this? But I read somewhere if you are having syncing problems try to turn off any processing you may have going on, like deep color or darkfield.

Well I called Rorey today and she sent 2 new pairs out for me. she was puzzled with my model #'s because they have had no trouble with that version.

The only processing I have on the TV is film mode is on. I have tried it off and the lamp mode on bright.

I am amazed by Expand's customer service. only one other time a company has sent me a replacement for something, but they charged me for it and gave me a refund when they received the return. Expand never asked for any credit card info and just sent the replacements with only my model , seral numbers, name and address for my info. Rorey was the best!

Thanks Again

Dan
Dintkin is offline  
post #85 of 517 Old 06-27-2010, 10:06 PM
Senior Member
 
jjknatl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 301
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have the SUD model viewing a 65C9 with a Panny 300 source. smooth most of the time.

However, I have noticed a subtle vertical prism effect (i.e., color bands of the rainbow) that is mostly visible on each side of the screen less than a foot from the edge. It is not visible until I put on the glasses so I suspect it is the glasses and not the TV or source. I don't think this is the typical DLP rainbow which I have never seen before in 2D. I wear regular glasses which include anti-glare coatings so I thought that might be the cause, but my wife wears contact lenses and noticed it as well. I haven't tried my contacts yet to compare the severity.

Anyone notice this prism effect? Wondering if I have stumbled upon some other x102 problem.
jjknatl is offline  
post #86 of 517 Old 06-27-2010, 10:13 PM
Senior Member
 
jjknatl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 301
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
by the way, I was told recently by someone at Xpand that the x102 frame color wil be switching to blue soon.
jjknatl is offline  
post #87 of 517 Old 06-27-2010, 11:42 PM
Member
 
Dintkin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 20
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Here is a quick update on my 102 problems..well not the 102's problem but my sets lamp. I checked the lamp life and it was at 6,000 hours. put my replacement in and wow what a difference in brightness. I cant believe i never noticed the tv getting that dim.

I put cloudy with a chance of meatballs in and just 1 or 2 sync issues. a vast improvement.

So if anybody has sync issues and an old lamp try to put a new one in.

I guess i need to apologize to Rorey and refund their shipping costs for the new sets.

jjknatl i do notice the prism effect. mostly in lighter scenes. I don't wear glasses.
Dintkin is offline  
post #88 of 517 Old 06-28-2010, 05:24 AM
Senior Member
 
mhetman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Somewhere, USA
Posts: 262
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My Xpan 102's have worked flawlessly so far but I have only used them to watch the Panasonic demo disk and not a full movie yet. I see no flickering just a great 3D effect with my Samsung DLP checkerboard setup.

ASUS Formula III Rampage MB
Intel I7 960 CPU ATI 5850
12GB RAM 58TB Storage
Windows 7 Ultra 64 Bit
Arcsoft TMT5, Ceton Infinity4
Onkyo 5008 to Samsung HL67A750
mhetman is offline  
post #89 of 517 Old 06-28-2010, 12:24 PM
Advanced Member
 
DenisG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Austin TX
Posts: 917
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Ok, just got my X102's today. First thought was that I wasn't thrilled about every thing flopping around inside the box. They could have packed them better. After opening my second thought was man these are huge. My head isn't very big, so it would be nice if they were a little smaller.
Since it's still a bit bright in the house, I put on the Panasonic 3D demo disk to try out. I'll put on a movie later this evening when it's nice and dark, or darker.
After a little ware time I found myself wishing they had some kind a rubber nose piece for a little more comfort instead of the hard plastic on my nose. I can see this being a pain on long movies.
Since my head isn't very big I found it a bit annoying that I could see reflections of stuff behind me off the very left and right of the inside of the lenses.
Also I'm looking at them and can't tell if they are on or off. It was easy to tell they were working running the demo 3D BD, but it's not like there is an on off light or button, so I just put it back in the box when I was done.
DenisG is offline  
post #90 of 517 Old 06-28-2010, 05:33 PM
Advanced Member
 
destiny 21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 568
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 17
just got my 102 glasses today they havexpand written on the side not just an x like in earlier model also the number on the inside sticker says 102suaa . i think these are the newer models
destiny 21 is offline  
Reply 3D Tech Talk

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off