3D Shutter DLP Glasses: REVIEWS? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #1 of 517 Old 06-10-2010, 01:48 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
cyberized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Beaverton, OR, USA
Posts: 638
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I have one of the "old" Sammys that are "3D Ready"; a 61A750 LED DLP and I have decided to not wait too much longer to take the 3D Plunge - I just added the Arcsoft 3D Addon to my TotalMedia Program.

I have spent MUCH time trying to find ALL 3D Glasses that are compatible with my HDTV and also any REVIEWS of the same??? I am reading over and over recently about new 3D Shutter Glasses [some DLP] made by Viewsonic, Panasonic, and LG + already knew of those RED ones 101, 102 and 103's + those Razor-I Glasses that come with emitter and Tridef software for $149.

Does anyone here know IF any of those NEW offerings above would work with my set? Also - does anyone here use the last one I refer to - if so - please review it and/or any 3D Glasses that would work on my DLP???

TKS michael
cyberized is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 517 Old 06-10-2010, 02:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
pjb16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberized View Post

I have one of the "old" Sammys that are "3D Ready"; a 61A750 LED DLP and I have decided to not wait too much longer to take the 3D Plunge - I just added the Arcsoft 3D Addon to my TotalMedia Program.

I have spent MUCH time trying to find ALL 3D Glasses that are compatible with my HDTV and also any REVIEWS of the same??? I am reading over and over recently about new 3D Shutter Glasses [some DLP] made by Viewsonic, Panasonic, and LG + already knew of those RED ones 101, 102 and 103's + those Razor-I Glasses that come with emitter and Tridef software for $149.

Does anyone here know IF any of those NEW offerings above would work with my set? Also - does anyone here use the last one I refer to - if so - please review it and/or any 3D Glasses that would work on my DLP???

TKS michael

Anything that supports DLP link will definitely work (at least some viewsonics support it and Xpand x102s definitely do). I bought Xpand x102s on Wed. and they are supposed to get here friday. Everything I read about them has been very positive and I hope my wearing of glasses already doesn't hinder the x102s at all.

PSN - Mr_Frisch
XBL - Mr Frisch
Steam - Sneaky Pete
pjb16 is offline  
post #3 of 517 Old 06-10-2010, 02:18 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
cyberized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Beaverton, OR, USA
Posts: 638
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjb16 View Post

Anything that supports DLP link will definitely work (at least some viewsonics support it and Xpand x102s definitely do). I bought Xpand x102s on Wed. and they are supposed to get here friday. Everything I read about them has been very positive and I hope my wearing of glasses already doesn't hinder the x102s at all.

TKS - I too wear glasses and am leaning in the same direction that you have gone; PLEASE share with us how you like the 102's after you try them out for a bit.
michael
cyberized is offline  
post #4 of 517 Old 06-10-2010, 06:39 PM
Member
 
ChrisHawks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 87
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjb16 View Post

Everything I read about them has been very positive and I hope my wearing of glasses already doesn't hinder the x102s at all.

I have a number of these glasses (X102's ) and have hosted several 3D viewing parties with them. The folks who wore glasses seemed to enjoy them just fine. They fit well over existing glasses. The best part....they're very sturdy and waterproof. So I imagine they will hold up to usage over the long run quite well.


-----Chris
ChrisHawks is offline  
post #5 of 517 Old 06-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Member
 
Martinefski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well my experience with the x102's at least with my Mitsubishi dlp has been less than stellar. I see lots of ghosting and They tend to lose sync a lot. Also compared to my nvidia 3D vision glasses the x102's are very heavy and uncomfortable.

I am really bummed about the performance, of these x102's I was hoping to do away with having to use my computer and the nvidia emitter, but no luck. It's kind of a pain to get set up each time but the viewing experience is drastically better so I am sticking with this option.
Martinefski is offline  
post #6 of 517 Old 06-10-2010, 08:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
pjb16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinefski View Post

Well my experience with the x102's at least with my Mitsubishi dlp has been less than stellar. I see lots of ghosting and They tend to lose sync a lot. Also compared to my nvidia 3D vision glasses the x102's are very heavy and uncomfortable.

I am really bummed about the performance, of these x102's I was hoping to do away with having to use my computer and the nvidia emitter, but no luck. It's kind of a pain to get set up each time but the viewing experience is drastically better so I am sticking with this option.

What model Mits do you have?

PSN - Mr_Frisch
XBL - Mr Frisch
Steam - Sneaky Pete
pjb16 is offline  
post #7 of 517 Old 06-11-2010, 04:24 AM
Member
 
Martinefski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjb16 View Post

What model Mits do you have?

I have the 73837, it's last years model. Also My Blu-Ray player is the Panasonic xxx350 model and my AVR is the Pioneer Elite 94TXH.

Another thing just incase anybody gets the same idea I had, you cannot use the nvidia glasses the same time as the DLP Link glasses. Because for whatever reason the DLP Link glasses emediately disable themselves after about a second or two if the nvidia glasses are running.
Martinefski is offline  
post #8 of 517 Old 06-11-2010, 06:04 AM
Senior Member
 
bcterp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
HI Martinefski

Do you have any CFL/fluorescent lights on in the room? I have a Mits 73837 and 2 pairs of X102s. They work great, solid sync even if I turn away for a moment and no ghosting. I learned the hard way that my overhead CFL lights in the room must be off. They cause the glasses to go haywire and lose sync repeatedly. If not you may want to look into sending them back under warranty, they should not be causing any problems like that.
bcterp is offline  
post #9 of 517 Old 06-11-2010, 10:56 AM
 
idamon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
My x102's do not seem to shut off. Period. I took the batteries out overnight and put them back in this morning, 30 minutes later they are still on. How long should it take for them to turn off?
idamon is offline  
post #10 of 517 Old 06-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Senior Member
 
bcterp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by idamon View Post

My x102's do not seem to shut off. Period. I took the batteries out overnight and put them back in this morning, 30 minutes later they are still on. How long should it take for them to turn off?

I haven’t paid much attention but within 30 minutes they should be off (the lenses have a green tint). I do know that they don’t immediately shut off after losing the signal. I think it takes at least a few minutes of no signal before they go back to green. They are a little too easy to turn on in my opinion, just a light brush on the side of mine will pop them on.
bcterp is offline  
post #11 of 517 Old 06-11-2010, 11:20 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member
 
cyberized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Beaverton, OR, USA
Posts: 638
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Are you leaving them OUT in the light?

I read their manual on line and I do believe they advise you in there that they will stay on and wear out the batteries IF you do not store them kind of OUT of the light. Hope this helps.

michael
cyberized is offline  
post #12 of 517 Old 06-11-2010, 12:12 PM
 
idamon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberized View Post

Are you leaving them OUT in the light?

I read their manual on line and I do believe they advise you in there that they will stay on and wear out the batteries IF you do not store them kind of OUT of the light. Hope this helps.

michael

Thought about that... dont think it is true but I keep them in the dark anyhow and no avail. Going on 45 minutes now and still dark, not green... I think they are defective and I will have to exchange. A higher up with a 3d company told me alot of people complain about this happening with the x102's... I am glad they are not terribly expensive.
I hate the batteries so bad. If you are thinking about getting these glasses beware the batteries are designed to break the glasses. It is so difficult to get them in and out with the key that it breaks my heart having to man handle the glasses like I do.
idamon is offline  
post #13 of 517 Old 06-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Member
 
Martinefski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcterp View Post

HI Martinefski

Do you have any CFL/fluorescent lights on in the room? I have a Mits 73837 and 2 pairs of X102s. They work great, solid sync even if I turn away for a moment and no ghosting. I learned the hard way that my overhead CFL lights in the room must be off. They cause the glasses to go haywire and lose sync repeatedly. If not you may want to look into sending them back under warranty, they should not be causing any problems like that.

You know I actually do, but I really think they were probably off since I usually try to veiw movies with the lights out. I will check into this when I get home, hopefully that will resolve my problem. That way, all I have to do is get over their over all bulkiness and I won't feel so bad about wasting close to 300 bucks on two pair.
Martinefski is offline  
post #14 of 517 Old 06-11-2010, 12:55 PM
Senior Member
 
bcterp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 260
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by idamon View Post

I hate the batteries so bad. If you are thinking about getting these glasses beware the batteries are designed to break the glasses. It is so difficult to get them in and out with the key that it breaks my heart having to man handle the glasses like I do.

Totally agree on the batteries. You have to jam them in there like a gorilla and twist, very awkward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinefski View Post

You know I actually do, but I really think they were probably off since I usually try to veiw movies with the lights out. I will check into this when I get home, hopefully that will resolve my problem. That way, all I have to do is get over their over all bulkiness and I won't feel so bad about wasting close to 300 bucks on two pair.

Hopefully it works out. For a day or two I was pissed thinking I got two pairs of defective glasses. Turns out fluorescent lighting interferes with the DLP-Link light flashes from the TV.
bcterp is offline  
post #15 of 517 Old 06-11-2010, 04:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
pjb16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
My x102's just got here, and while it might not be ideal to wear them over my glasses it seems to be working out ok. Playing Avatar: the game looks very cool.

PSN - Mr_Frisch
XBL - Mr Frisch
Steam - Sneaky Pete
pjb16 is offline  
post #16 of 517 Old 06-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Member
 
Martinefski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcterp View Post

Hopefully it works out. For a day or two I was pissed thinking I got two pairs of defective glasses. Turns out fluorescent lighting interferes with the DLP-Link light flashes from the TV.

Hey thanks a lot that seemed to be the problem, although I still feel the nvidia glasses look a tad bit better these work good enough and now I won't have to hassle with the computer unless I really want to. Now if only they were not so kluncky, you don't happen to have a quick fix for that as well do you?...LOL
Martinefski is offline  
post #17 of 517 Old 06-11-2010, 06:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
pjb16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinefski View Post

Hey thanks a lot that seemed to be the problem, although I still feel the nvidia glasses look a tad bit better these work good enough and now I won't have to hassle with the computer unless I really want to. Now if only they were not so kluncky, you don't happen to have a quick fix for that as well do you?...LOL

Just curious, but why do you feel they a clunky?

They seem ok to me, but then again I'm used to wearing glasses all the time already. I haven't seen 3D in theaters yet, so I can't compare the x102s to anything else either.

PSN - Mr_Frisch
XBL - Mr Frisch
Steam - Sneaky Pete
pjb16 is offline  
post #18 of 517 Old 06-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Member
 
Martinefski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjb16 View Post

Just curious, but why do you feel they a clunky?

They seem ok to me, but then again I'm used to wearing glasses all the time already. I haven't seen 3D in theaters yet, so I can't compare the x102s to anything else either.

Well compared to the nvidia glasses, they weigh I am guessing close to twice as much and the frames are probably two to three times thicker. Also the glasses themselves don't have the usual glasses hinges so they take up a lot more space.

Another thing I just don't get why xpand went for the obviously over the top tacky look and probably the worst design in the history of battery changing one has ever seen. I mean I really don't get that battery thing at all, could have they came up with a worse design? I think they would have really had to try.

The only thing I can really say good about them is they are easy to use and to be fair that is a pretty big thing.
Martinefski is offline  
post #19 of 517 Old 06-11-2010, 10:16 PM
 
idamon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinefski View Post

Well compared to the nvidia glasses...
Another thing I just don't get why xpand went for the obviously over the top tacky look and probably the worst design in the history of battery changing one has ever seen. I mean I really don't get that battery thing at all, could have they came up with a worse design? I think they would have really had to try.

The only thing I can really say good about them is they are easy to use and to be fair that is a pretty big thing.

I am certain that it is designed the batteries as such for two reasons: 1) decreases glasses lifetime so you buy more and 2)the plastic coating on the battery makes it propriety. They easily could have popped a cr2032 in there and had a plastic cover, but then alot of there profit goes to energizer. I cannot believe how blatantly they would extort people by making them purchase their batteries at atleast buck fifty a pop... you would think idiot customers (me) would be smarter and go with glasses with universal batteries.
idamon is offline  
post #20 of 517 Old 06-11-2010, 10:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
pjb16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinefski View Post

Well compared to the nvidia glasses, they weigh I am guessing close to twice as much and the frames are probably two to three times thicker. Also the glasses themselves don't have the usual glasses hinges so they take up a lot more space.

Another thing I just don't get why xpand went for the obviously over the top tacky look and probably the worst design in the history of battery changing one has ever seen. I mean I really don't get that battery thing at all, could have they came up with a worse design? I think they would have really had to try.

The only thing I can really say good about them is they are easy to use and to be fair that is a pretty big thing.

I found the batter changing to be pretty simple personally.

PSN - Mr_Frisch
XBL - Mr Frisch
Steam - Sneaky Pete
pjb16 is offline  
post #21 of 517 Old 06-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Member
 
Martinefski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjb16 View Post

I found the batter changing to be pretty simple personally.

Glad you like the design, come back and let us know how much you like it after you accidentally throw those keys away. I know you would never do that

My point was the design is not very elegant, I am glad you are satisfied with them that's all that counts.
Martinefski is offline  
post #22 of 517 Old 06-12-2010, 11:06 AM
AVS Special Member
 
pjb16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinefski View Post

Glad you like the design, come back and let us know how much you like it after you accidentally throw those keys away. I know you would never do that

My point was the design is not very elegant, I am glad you are satisfied with them that's all that counts.

Yea, if I threw the keys away I'd probably feel a lot different.

PSN - Mr_Frisch
XBL - Mr Frisch
Steam - Sneaky Pete
pjb16 is offline  
post #23 of 517 Old 06-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Advanced Member
 
peter0328's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 876
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The XpanD X101 and X102 ASGs share the same design. Since the X101 is designed for theaters it has a priority of anti-theft. Since the X102 follows the same design it makes sense that the batteries are hard to remove without the key!
peter0328 is offline  
post #24 of 517 Old 06-12-2010, 01:24 PM
 
idamon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter0328 View Post

The XpanD X101 and X102 ASGs share the same design. Since the X101 is designed for theaters it has a priority of anti-theft. Since the X102 follows the same design it makes sense that the batteries are hard to remove without the key!

No. Dumb. Battery is like 12 cents or less. People are not going to take out batteries from a well designed case (aka has a screw) in the dark, after a movie, before the ushers show up. Grow up. It is designed to make more money. Period.
idamon is offline  
post #25 of 517 Old 06-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Advanced Member
 
peter0328's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 876
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by idamon View Post

No. Dumb. Battery is like 12 cents or less. People are not going to take out batteries from a well designed case (aka has a screw) in the dark, after a movie, before the ushers show up. Grow up. It is designed to make more money. Period.

I'm sure XpanD also doesn't want the movie theaters that have the X101s to be using a competitors battery. If you hate this situation so much then don't buy their glasses. Get the RealD CE5 instead. Oh wait, the CE5 cost $600 so it actually is WAY cheaper to get the X102 since the batteries are $1.30 each it would take ~360 battery replacements before the CE5 and X102 would cost the same. Just to let you know, that's 43,200 HOURS of operation (at 120 hours per battery quoted on XpanD's site)!
peter0328 is offline  
post #26 of 517 Old 06-12-2010, 03:09 PM
 
idamon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter0328 View Post

I'm sure XpanD also doesn't want the movie theaters that have the X101s to be using a competitors battery. If you hate this situation so much then don't buy their glasses. Get the RealD CE5 instead. Oh wait, the CE5 cost $600 so it actually is WAY cheaper to get the X102 since the batteries are $1.30 each it would take ~360 battery replacements before the CE5 and X102 would cost the same. Just to let you know, that's 43,200 HOURS of operation (at 120 hours per battery quoted on XpanD's site)!

Agree with you there. That's why I bought them, much cheaper in the short run. I am just not happy about it and look forward to the next generation when this tech isn't quite so new and they can't get away with propriety because consumers wont buy. Of course they do not want theatres using energizer instead of Xpand... but soon competitors will release xpand copies with replaceable affordable batteries and xpand will be forced to do the same to keep up... it will be awesome... in the future when people actually want to buy this crap.
idamon is offline  
post #27 of 517 Old 06-12-2010, 03:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
pjb16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 1,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by idamon View Post

Agree with you there. That's why I bought them, much cheaper in the short run. I am just not happy about it and look forward to the next generation when this tech isn't quite so new and they can't get away with propriety because consumers wont buy. Of course they do not want theatres using energizer instead of Xpand... but soon competitors will release xpand copies with replaceable affordable batteries and xpand will be forced to do the same to keep up... it will be awesome... in the future when people actually want to buy this crap.

Assuming that even happens. I've seen a bunch of people write it off recent simply because they have to wear the active shutter glasses, or simply calling it a gimmick (like "oh no, somethings popping out of the screen at me"). It seems to me that many people just want it to go away (after playing avatar in 3D, I certainly don't) without giving it a chance.

PSN - Mr_Frisch
XBL - Mr Frisch
Steam - Sneaky Pete
pjb16 is offline  
post #28 of 517 Old 06-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Senior Member
 
steelers1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: idaho falls.id
Posts: 316
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjb16 View Post

Assuming that even happens. I've seen a bunch of people write it off recent simply because they have to wear the active shutter glasses, or simply calling it a gimmick (like "oh no, somethings popping out of the screen at me"). It seems to me that many people just want it to go away (after playing avatar in 3D, I certainly don't) without giving it a chance.

i looked at xpand web sight and the 103`s are regular cr2032 batteries and it sounds like that will be the case with the 104`s. when they come out in jan 2011
steelers1 is offline  
post #29 of 517 Old 06-13-2010, 05:40 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
JOHNnDENVER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 13,377
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I have two different types, but won't be completely setup until late this month.
JOHNnDENVER is offline  
post #30 of 517 Old 06-13-2010, 12:58 PM
Senior Member
 
hceuterpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 491
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This guy made a review a while back.
http://www.bedfordbraces.com/reviews...1000review.htm

Can't tell how pertinent it is because it's a couple years old already, when no 1080p HD content really existed.
hceuterpe is offline  
Reply 3D Tech Talk

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off