avatar 3d bluray canada - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 11-27-2010, 09:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So it is confirmed on Panasonic.com that Avatar is coming out with viera purchase, but Panasonic.ca has yet to publish same info. This is 3 days away, and im assuming us canadians will also get a chance to get it!Looking forward to this, and i just hope the mail in doesnt take 3 weeks! I seriously think Panasonics marketing dept should inform buyers who have spent 3k on tvs, this is simply ridiculous to have no info, even the retailers, the sales people at best buy have no clue... when do they ever
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahayeah View Post

So it is confirmed on Panasonic.com that Avatar is coming out with viera purchase, but Panasonic.ca has yet to publish same info. This is 3 days away, and im assuming us canadians will also get a chance to get it!Looking forward to this, and i just hope the mail in doesnt take 3 weeks! I seriously think Panasonics marketing dept should inform buyers who have spent 3k on tvs, this is simply ridiculous to have no info, even the retailers, the sales people at best buy have no clue... when do they ever

Are you sure its not a voucher? HIGHLY unlikely it is coming out in 3 days. It would already be available off the grid.
Old 12-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrandon View Post

Are you sure its not a voucher? HIGHLY unlikely it is coming out in 3 days. It would already be available off the grid.

He's got 50 Avatar threads going right now. Just let this one die.