Mitsubishi WD-73C9 3D Starter Pack. Need some assistance getting new glasses - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 8 Old 12-26-2010, 11:04 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hello,
I have the Mitsubishi WD-73C9(73 inch 3D-Ready) HDTV. I bought the 3D Starter Pack(Mitsubishi 3DC-1000 3D HDTV Starter Pack), and one of the pairs of glasses is broken. how do i go about getting new glasses? how many can i buy? i would like to get 3 more so i have a total of 4. does anyone know which ones will work with my setup? ive been searching and searching but cant find an answer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 12-26-2010, 11:20 AM - Thread Starter

by the way, im using the IR Emitter that came with the kit.
post #3 of 8 Old 12-26-2010, 11:48 AM

Have you talked to mits about replacing the broken pair?

What I did for the second set of glasses was bought the Samsung starter kit with the 3 Shrek movies. Pretty good deal.
post #4 of 8 Old 12-26-2010, 02:56 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by crateampscal View Post

hello,
I have the Mitsubishi WD-73C9(73 inch 3D-Ready) HDTV. I bought the 3D Starter Pack(Mitsubishi 3DC-1000 3D HDTV Starter Pack), and one of the pairs of glasses is broken. how do i go about getting new glasses? how many can i buy? i would like to get 3 more so i have a total of 4. does anyone know which ones will work with my setup? ive been searching and searching but cant find an answer.

Get the 3Dvision Ultraclear glasses described in the thread with that name (here in 3D tech) I'm using them with my Mits emitter and IMHO they are better than the Mits-sturdier. $59 for the 1st pair and the price discounts after that. Super fast shipping as well!

Ed

I have a Mits 73736.

Uhh, make that 3D Heaven Ultraclears.......
post #5 of 8 Old 05-04-2012, 01:11 AM

I have the TV mentioned above, I also have a PS3. I recently purchased 3D glasses and emitter from dimensional optics, but my PS3 wont play the 3D movies. My family is very dissapointted in the matter. Does any one know where I went wrong . Or why isnt 3D movies playing on my PS3?
post #6 of 8 Old 05-04-2012, 02:49 AM

Liked: 15
if you haven't done it yet, you have to go into the ps3 display setting and go through the automatic setup process to enable 3d. first, it'll detect the tv's resolution then it'll prompt you to enter the tv size. hope this helps.
post #7 of 8 Old 05-04-2012, 12:12 PM
GEP
Advanced Member

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jyv1214 View Post

if you haven't done it yet, you have to go into the ps3 display setting and go through the automatic setup process to enable 3d. first, it'll detect the tv's resolution then it'll prompt you to enter the tv size. hope this helps.

In addition to other glasses listed here, the Samsung glasses that have model numbers that start in SSG-21xx or SSG-22xx are compaible with the IR emiter for the Mitsubsihi kit, the Xpand X-103 and 3DG-X103 are also compatible.

As for the PS3 - I don't mean to be insulting but make sure your PS3 has the current software as well.
post #8 of 8 Old 05-04-2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crateampscal View Post

hello,

Sent you a PM. Thanks.
Reply 3D Tech Talk

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page