Official Monster Vision Max 3D Thread - Page 8 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2011, 03:24 PM
Advanced Member
 
SgtVideo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 529
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingdvd View Post

Thanks. When I did some testing yesterday I tried moving the DELAY in each direction. Didn't seem to affect ghosting AT ALL but it did make the colors get out of whack and also made things look grainy.

I'm curious about your technique - it seems to be based on using DELAY as the primary control, and DUTY as the secondary control for fine tuning from there.

However I would think it would be reversed, because ultimately don't we want to find the brightest possible setting (highest DUTY) that we can run without introducing ghosting? So I would think ideally we'd adjust DUTY until ghosting first appears, then use DELAY to try and fine tune that so we could have the highest duty without ghosting, no?

You know at 63 I may indeed have it backwards, as it has been a while since I've used my system. There are several 3D BDs coming out to add to my small collection so I haven't been motivated to watch the two I have repeatedly..Har!

Anyway if I am indeed wrong, by all means reverse the terms I've used.

Thanks for pointing it out just same.
SgtVideo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-26-2011, 05:08 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lovingdvd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 9,099
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtVideo View Post

You know at 63 I may indeed have it backwards, as it has been a while since I've used my system. There are several 3D BDs coming out to add to my small collection so I haven't been motivated to watch the two I have repeatedly..Har!

Anyway if I am indeed wrong, by all means reverse the terms I've used.

Thanks for pointing it out just same.

No problem. So then just to confirm you are thinking that you adjust the brightness of the glasses, then look to fine tune with the delay setting? For me I can't seem to get any benefit from delay.

Anyway I think I'm going to leave things where they are. Its a bit juiced (brighter) than the default with a tad bit of ghosting at time. I could take the duty down a tad to tighten that up, but I prefer the brighter image. Thanks again for all the help.

These glasses (and its lock-on system) are definitely the best I've tried (Samsung glasses, NXG glasses, and Xpand 103s). That's most important so I am OK with overlooking their user manual shortcomings which led to quite a bit of initial frustration and wasted time.
lovingdvd is offline  
Old 09-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Advanced Member
 
SgtVideo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 529
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingdvd View Post

No problem. So then just to confirm you are thinking that you adjust the brightness of the glasses, then look to fine tune with the delay setting? For me I can't seem to get any benefit from delay.

Anyway I think I'm going to leave things where they are. Its a bit juiced (brighter) than the default with a tad bit of ghosting at time. I could take the duty down a tad to tighten that up, but I prefer the brighter image. Thanks again for all the help.

These glasses (and its lock-on system) are definitely the best I've tried (Samsung glasses, NXG glasses, and Xpand 103s). That's most important so I am OK with overlooking their user manual shortcomings which led to quite a bit of initial frustration and wasted time.

I give priority to eliminating ghosting and then adjust brightness to a level which I hope it will not reappear. With a front projector depending on how many lumens one has to work with, someone might differ.
SgtVideo is offline  
Old 09-29-2011, 11:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lovingdvd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 9,099
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtVideo View Post

I give priority to eliminating ghosting and then adjust brightness to a level which I hope it will not reappear. With a front projector depending on how many lumens one has to work with, someone might differ.

Yea it was odd - in my case no adjustment of the Delay in either direction impacted ghosting. The only thing that made a difference was reducing brightness 4 clicks from the max Duty cycle.
lovingdvd is offline  
Old 09-29-2011, 11:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lovingdvd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 9,099
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 81
What type of battery life are you guys seeing so far out of your glasses?

I got mine last week. Fully charged them for several hours (until the red light was basically light but pulsing slightly, which I presume means "fully charged"). When turning them on afterward I received 3 blinks

I probably only have around 10 hours of use on the glasses, and they are already giving me the 6 blinks. According to the manual this means somewhere between 10% and 50% remaining.

So in a best case scenario, let's say it means 50% remaining in this case. That means a max battery charge only gives me 20 hours? That's pretty lousy. I'm wondering if there may be something wrong with the battery. The literature for the product says "up to 60 hours". So even if we assume that's a stretch and its really say 40 hours, that means I still only got 50% of that on a brand new battery.

I'm curious if others have a feel for how many hours they get with the glasses and if my scenario sounds normal in comparison.

I like rechargeable glasses but would actually prefer to just change a batter if it meant less time between replacing batteries compared to charging.

I'm a bit concerned for two reasons: 1) Its a PITA to keep charging multiple pairs of glasses every couple weeks, and 2) its likely that as time goes on I'll get fewer hours out of a charge, requiring even more changing!
lovingdvd is offline  
Old 09-29-2011, 11:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lovingdvd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 9,099
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 81
On all pairs of my glasses I have to press the power button twice, back to back, for the glasses to turn on. If I just press it once, nothing happens.

The owners manual make it sound like you only have to press it once. I know the button can be tricky to press, but that being said, I am certain I am pressing it both times. And this happens every times (requires two presses) on each pair of glasses.

Its not just me, right? Seems odd they would require two presses to turn them on. The button is such that its not very convenient to press it in the first place and yet they want us to press it twice. For little kids the button isn't so easy to press.
lovingdvd is offline  
Old 09-30-2011, 05:07 AM
AVS Special Member
 
William's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 8,412
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingdvd View Post

What type of battery life are you guys seeing so far out of your glasses?...
I'm a bit concerned for two reasons: 1) Its a PITA to keep charging multiple pairs of glasses every couple weeks, and 2) its likely that as time goes on I'll get fewer hours out of a charge, requiring even more changing!

It is better for lit-ion to charge often. A way you could manage is number each pair and make a habit of charging 1 pair (rotating) after each 3D viewing. This way you don't have to worry about life (and they will last longer with longer batt life) and you just plug in the next pair in rotation and forget.
William is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 03:11 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rgathright's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Pearl River, La.
Posts: 4,439
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Is there everything I would need for two sets of glasses.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A228GNTXW0TH0L

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS
rgathright is offline  
Old 10-03-2011, 03:44 PM
AVS Special Member
 
thebard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,549
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgathright View Post

Is there everything I would need for two sets of glasses.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A228GNTXW0TH0L

Yes. One emitter will control all the glasses.
thebard is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 05:54 AM
Advanced Member
 
SgtVideo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 529
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingdvd View Post

What type of battery life are you guys seeing so far out of your glasses?

I got mine last week. Fully charged them for several hours (until the red light was basically light but pulsing slightly, which I presume means "fully charged"). When turning them on afterward I received 3 blinks

I probably only have around 10 hours of use on the glasses, and they are already giving me the 6 blinks. According to the manual this means somewhere between 10% and 50% remaining.

So in a best case scenario, let's say it means 50% remaining in this case. That means a max battery charge only gives me 20 hours? That's pretty lousy. I'm wondering if there may be something wrong with the battery. The literature for the product says "up to 60 hours". So even if we assume that's a stretch and its really say 40 hours, that means I still only got 50% of that on a brand new battery.

I'm curious if others have a feel for how many hours they get with the glasses and if my scenario sounds normal in comparison.

I like rechargeable glasses but would actually prefer to just change a batter if it meant less time between replacing batteries compared to charging.

I'm a bit concerned for two reasons: 1) Its a PITA to keep charging multiple pairs of glasses every couple weeks, and 2) its likely that as time goes on I'll get fewer hours out of a charge, requiring even more changing!

Is it possible the glasses are still receiving an RF signal from the transmitter when you are not using them? If so, they will not timeout ... just in case you left something on.

If that is not the case, there were a small lot of Bit Cauldron glasses produced for VIP3D which had the wrong charging resistor installed during production. This caused the glasses to never reach full value.

The Monster RF glasses are the same but whether some of those are affected is unclear. If you are not holding charge properly then you need to contact Monster.

How many pairs do you have and are all of them acting similarly? If only one pair is affected then possibly it was from the bad lot.
SgtVideo is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 05:58 AM
Advanced Member
 
SgtVideo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 529
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingdvd View Post

On all pairs of my glasses I have to press the power button twice, back to back, for the glasses to turn on. If I just press it once, nothing happens.

The owners manual make it sound like you only have to press it once. I know the button can be tricky to press, but that being said, I am certain I am pressing it both times. And this happens every times (requires two presses) on each pair of glasses.

Its not just me, right? Seems odd they would require two presses to turn them on. The button is such that its not very convenient to press it in the first place and yet they want us to press it twice. For little kids the button isn't so easy to press.

I never did like that switch but you shouldn't need to do a double press. Just gradually increase downward pressure until they come on. On most of them it does take pretty firm pressure just to make such a small switch. They have a decent amount of gap between the button and switch.

Hopefully they will go to a slide switch instead of using the timeout function but then some folks would prolly forget to turn them off...oh well.
SgtVideo is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 01:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lovingdvd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 9,099
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtVideo View Post

Is it possible the glasses are still receiving an RF signal from the transmitter when you are not using them? If so, they will not timeout ... just in case you left something on.

If that is not the case, there were a small lot of Bit Cauldron glasses produced for VIP3D which had the wrong charging resistor installed during production. This caused the glasses to never reach full value.

The Monster RF glasses are the same but whether some of those are affected is unclear. If you are not holding charge properly then you need to contact Monster.

How many pairs do you have and are all of them acting similarly? If only one pair is affected then possibly it was from the bad lot.

Hi thanks for the response. Definitely not receiving an RF signal longer than I expect. 5 minutes after the 3D transmission from the TV stops, the glasses turn off as expected.

This is happening with both pairs of glasses. After about 10 hours (estimated) of use they are flashing 6 times. So I take it that means about 20 hours of viewing on a full charge. Seems a long way off from the "up to 60 hours" I saw in the info.

Upon a full charge when still in the charger, do your glasses basically light up continuously except for a small pulse every half second or so?
lovingdvd is offline  
Old 10-04-2011, 01:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lovingdvd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 9,099
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtVideo View Post

I never did like that switch but you shouldn't need to do a double press. Just gradually increase downward pressure until they come on. On most of them it does take pretty firm pressure just to make such a small switch. They have a decent amount of gap between the button and switch.

Hopefully they will go to a slide switch instead of using the timeout function but then some folks would prolly forget to turn them off...oh well.

Yea I am pretty sure I am pressing it all the way the first time. Both pairs seem to require two presses, every time.

I don't mind the automatic turn off. But I'd really like to see they add the ability to press or press and hold to turn the glasses off. Several times someone will join in during a movie and then leave early. So then the glasses are on but not in use for another 2 hours during the rest of the movie. Couple that with the fact that I only seem to get about 10 hours from a pair before I hit the 50% charge level it makes it that much more frustrating!
lovingdvd is offline  
Old 10-05-2011, 09:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lovingdvd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 9,099
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 81
I've had the Monster glasses for about a week. If the glasses were off, and I connected them to the USB for charging, the glasses would turn on and flash, then go out 5 minutes later.

However tonight I plugged in a pair that was off and nothing happened. They did not flash or turn on or anything. Then I grabbed my second pair that was off. Connected it to the USB and again, nothing happened.

If I turn on either of the glasses, I get 3 blinks and they work fine. However I am concerned that they are not going to charge now.

This is really odd. It couldn't be that both pair of glasses went bad with the charging at the same time, could it?? What else would explain this? I am positive that previously the glasses would turn on once connected to USB...

Edit: Forgot to mention that I also tried switching charging cables just to rule out that something may have gone wrong with the cable itself - however this did not make any difference. Same result (i.e. does not appear to be charging based on the lights). I'm going to let it charge overnight and see if its pulsing red in the morning like it usually does when the charge is done.
lovingdvd is offline  
Old 10-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Member
 
sddp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I also just got the monstervision with ir to rf emitter and also have the xpand102. I am using this on a Mits DLP using the 3D-A and for some reason I am able to use both at the same time. I was under the impression that you can either use active shutter or dlp link glasses and not both?
sddp is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 03:00 AM
Newbie
 
mark88da's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello every body.

I would like to get this Monster vision max 3D pack, but to get them to Denmark is a really hard thing to do. Can any of you help me?

I got the benq w700 (See it at the projectorcentral)

And i also got the ati radeon 6970

(See the AMD site)

I have researched for a really long time now, and i now that i have to get a Nvidia graphic-card to get the best 3D graphics, but i just got the ATI/AMD card...

So can you help me, to get this glasses somehow? I tried to send a e-mail to monster, but there is no response...


Sorry for my spelling mistakes between.
mark88da is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 10:26 AM
AVS Special Member
 
thebard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,549
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark88da View Post

Hello every body.

I would like to get this Monster vision max 3D pack, but to get them to Denmark is a really hard thing to do. Can any of you help me?
...

So can you help me, to get this glasses somehow? I tried to send a e-mail to monster, but there is no response...

Amazon.com will ship to Denmark, so what's the problem?
Monster also has an international page, with links to European suppliers:
http://www.monstercable.com/international/

The main issue may be the 50hz electrical; you'll need to find out if usb will work ok for power, as I don't know if you'll get a C or K adapter to work.
thebard is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 11:31 AM
AVS Special Member
 
William's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 8,412
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebard View Post

...The main issue may be the 50hz electrical; you'll need to find out if usb will work ok for power, as I don't know if you'll get a C or K adapter to work.

Even this issue is easy to overcome. Simply plug them into your PC to charge.
William is offline  
Old 10-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Newbie
 
mark88da's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well i tried both things, but with no luck... Amazon is saying that they cannot ship it to Denmark, when i'm writing my address.And in the monster site when i find the nearest dealer it is in Sweden, and they don't have the 3D glasses too

You can try with this zip code: 2750 And city is Ballerup. Then take a random address, if you wanna try yourself.
mark88da is offline  
Old 10-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Advanced Member
 
HDholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RI, U.S. of A
Posts: 684
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sddp View Post

I also just got the monstervision with ir to rf emitter and also have the xpand102. I am using this on a Mits DLP using the 3D-A and for some reason I am able to use both at the same time. I was under the impression that you can either use active shutter or dlp link glasses and not both?

I also considered the Monsters or Optomas replica so I'm happy that they work with the dlp (at same time as dlp link is a bonus). Do the Monsters get rid of the dlp link "tint" of your set? I have a Samsung Dlp and hope it does. How is the pic quality?

Do you have any IR glasses? Wonder if they would work at the same time with the RF Monster glasses.
HDholic is offline  
Old 10-10-2011, 04:22 PM
Member
 
sddp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: LA, CA
Posts: 23
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDholic View Post

I also considered the Monsters or Optomas replica so I'm happy that they work with the dlp (at same time as dlp link is a bonus). Do the Monsters get rid of the dlp link "tint" of your set? I have a Samsung Dlp and hope it does. How is the pic quality?

Do you have any IR glasses? Wonder if they would work at the same time with the RF Monster glasses.


No, I don't have any IR glasses nor am I using an IR emitter. PS3 to the
Mits 3D-A then to the TV. And then the monster 3d vesa pi directly to the back of the TV.I didn't notice any "tint" or anything like that, the only annoying issue is the buzzing sound which I called Monster tech support on and they said that's how the shutter glasses work and that they are not defective. Fortunately my theater system is quite loud so only an issue when I pause. Now I did call xpand, Monster, and Mits tech support and neither one could answer my question and told me to call the other (typical). From what they all told me, this is not possible, 2nd that the Monstervision should be plugged into the back of the Mits 3D-A and not the TV.
Only thing I am not sure of and no one knew the answer is when I go to the 3D mode and turn it on, I also have the option of "standard" or "reverse" mode. anyone know which I should be in?

However, a few things I'd like to point out, the Monster is a bit brighter and more natural where as the x102 is slightly darker and a bit more vivid in colors. I got both to test out which was better. It was a tough decision, but I think I am keeping the Monster version.
Here's a few things I did when A/B testing both (and yes there were times I had one on top of the other to switch back and forth).

Did this with a 3D native movie and other Blu-Ray's using 3D-Bee converter box.

Reason going with the Monstervision (despite the annoying buzzing) is that they are rechargeable, bit brighter and more natural, no loss of 3D. And Xpand is coming out with x104 end of the year'ish that use the RF system as well and will rechargeable.

The X102 are great, but the fact that I have to change batteries (even though they are rated at 120 hours) and that the batteries are so proprietary (not the usual kind you can just go to rite-aid) killed it for me.
sddp is offline  
Old 10-10-2011, 05:23 PM
Advanced Member
 
HDholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RI, U.S. of A
Posts: 684
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
sddp, the "tint" that I mention is a well known occurrence with DLP "3d ready" sets. On the Mits, when switching to 3d the dlp link signal tints blacks green/blue hue while on Samsungs blacks get tinted red. You'd see it without wearing the glasses after turning 3d mode on. With some glasses, you don't see the tint (wearing the glasses) and blacks appear black. I wondered if the Monsters get rid of it if your set displays the tinted blacks.
HDholic is offline  
Old 10-18-2011, 09:37 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ftlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,675
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
All of the "active" 3D glasses I have looked at and tried, the lens on the inside of the glasses looks like a mirror. They reflect whatever is behind you on to the glasses. It is annoying to look at that while watching a movie (I see the movie and vertical blinds from a window behind me). Are these the same way?

Thanks,

-ftlee
ftlee is offline  
Old 10-25-2011, 08:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ftlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,675
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a Mits WD-65838. If I buy the RF Monster Glasses are they truly "plug-and-play" or, am I going to have to "tweak" them to get them working right?

Thanks,

-ftlee
ftlee is offline  
Old 10-25-2011, 10:57 AM
Advanced Member
 
HDholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: RI, U.S. of A
Posts: 684
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I use them w a Samsung DLP and they pretty much plug and play.
HDholic is offline  
Old 10-26-2011, 06:38 AM
Advanced Member
 
SgtVideo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 529
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftlee View Post

I have a Mits WD-65838. If I buy the RF Monster Glasses are they truly "plug-and-play" or, am I going to have to "tweak" them to get them working right?

Thanks,

-ftlee

If "plug n Play" to you means just powering them up and viewing without any
tuning for best picture, then they are not plug n play.

It does take some finesse in tweaking the duty and delay cycle with a little
patience thrown in.

After they are set then those settings are stored in the transmitter but if you change displays or playback device then they will more than likely need retuning which will overwrite the previous setting. So if you go back to the first device tuned you will need to tune it again because of the changes.
SgtVideo is offline  
Old 11-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Advanced Member
 
RolfHult's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Sin City, Norway
Posts: 619
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anyone know if the VIP 3D emitter should work ok with the Jvc?

I got VIP emitter and 6 x glasses, but cannot get the emitter to "link" with the Jvc.

Anyone tested this combo ?

Tvix M-6500 > Jvc X3

Rolf Hult
My HT
RolfHult is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 07:30 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ftlee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,675
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Are these glasses being "discontinued"? I cannot find just the glasses in-stock anywhere not even on Monster's website. All I can find are the glasses/emitter kits available.

Thanks,

-ftlee
ftlee is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Advanced Member
 
RolfHult's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Sin City, Norway
Posts: 619
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Got the vip glasses to work on the X3...3d looks so good now

Rolf Hult
My HT
RolfHult is offline  
Old 11-08-2011, 11:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
space2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 2,054
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by RolfHult View Post

Got the vip glasses to work on the X3...3d looks so good now

I have the JVC glasses for the rs40, Do these look better. Also my screen retains some polarization, will this be darker then the JVC glasses.

Thanks
space2001 is offline  
 

Tags
Monster Vision Max Active 3d Glasses
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off