3D Theatre - VIP Product Thread - Page 77 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #2281 of 2282 Old 07-01-2015, 08:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by redzoneos View Post
2 questions. Couldn't get any takers in the lg thread. Has anyone tried this,with the lg pf1500???

Also... is it possible to take it one step further and combine the vip theater with a 2d to 3d converter??

Regular cable box/tv...2d to 3d converter.... vip theater...

Maybe I'm asking for too much lol.

You can use it with a 2D-3D converter. I previously used my Theater with a 3DBee converter. However, the Bee wouldn't pass a 3D signal (from a 3D BDP, for instance), so the wiring needed to use it to convert 2D movies from a 3D BDP (it did a much better job than the conversion in the player) and still watch 3D Blu-Rays from the player was a pain and I quit using it.

...Royce...

"I never drink...wine."
Bela Lugosi, DRACULA, 1931
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2282 of 2282 Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Hm so basically if you have a true 3d output, and then a 3d to 3d converter output they would need to swapped back and forth (wiring)?

I think I can live with that since I'm probably going to convert 2d to 3d 90% of the time I use the 3d option.

Any idea about the pf1500? Just worried about the 60 hz. On led tvs I don't notice any blurring etc on 120 or 240hz tv but can definitely see it on 60hz tv.... I'm thinking projector at 100 inches would be worse...and then a 3d converter would make it even worse.

Thanks for replying!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 3D Tech Talk

Tags
Lg Electronics Pa70g Micro Portable Led Projector