Samsung 67a750 3D won't work - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 7 Old 11-17-2011, 11:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello, refreshing an old thread. This is the Samsung DLP TV with the checkerboard 3d. The option to turn on 3D effect is grayed out and therefore unselect-able. I am using the Panasonic DMP-BDT110, which is supposed to output checkerboard, but the manual does not show that option. It has a "p" after the model # also.

From the previous thread, yes, I did use HDMI3 and labeled it PC. 3d effect still grayed out. Tried 3 different high-speed cables. When I click on "3d" on the Panasonic remote, it says this operation is not available. The 3d disc says it does not detect 3d set up. From what I understand on the old thread, an emitter is not necessary. So if anyone else has this set up, can you please help me out? Thanks.

I also tried under sports mode, cinema, etc. to see if it would turn white with different options, nothing worked.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 11-17-2011, 01:13 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesDLP View Post

Hello, refreshing an old thread. This is the Samsung DLP TV with the checkerboard 3d. The option to turn on 3D effect is grayed out and therefore unselect-able. I am using the Panasonic DMP-BDT110, which is supposed to output checkerboard, but the manual does not show that option. It has a "p" after the model # also.

From the previous thread, yes, I did use HDMI3 and labeled it PC. 3d effect still grayed out. Tried 3 different high-speed cables. When I click on "3d" on the Panasonic remote, it says this operation is not available. The 3d disc says it does not detect 3d set up. From what I understand on the old thread, an emitter is not necessary. So if anyone else has this set up, can you please help me out? Thanks.

I also tried under sports mode, cinema, etc. to see if it would turn white with different options, nothing worked.

Okay, as often happens, I posted and then I figured it out, to my shame. I had to do set up first! And under set up is the checkerboard option. I should have looked at set up in the manual. Sorry, I was in a hurry.
post #3 of 7 Old 11-17-2011, 02:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 29
Now get the adapter and a PS3! Trust me, movies are kinda cool, but games are truely amazing in 3d!!!!
post #4 of 7 Old 11-18-2011, 08:03 AM - Thread Starter

Funny, I thought this would be an economical way to get into 3d, but now I am tempted to spend more money! Adapter = yes!
post #5 of 7 Old 11-27-2011, 03:50 AM

Liked: 11
ps3 adapter ?? the 3da-1 ??
i have that but haven't been thrilled with the ps3 gaming. i am under the impression the ps3 does 720p 3d correct?? and the 3da-1 only outputs 1080p ?? am i missing something? to me the gaming picture in 3d seems nosier or not as clean, like extra data is added. should it be mode 1 or mode 2 on th tv??
67a750 and a 3da-1 (input 3 flashed)

any tips or tricks? thanks
post #6 of 7 Old 11-28-2011, 01:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS_racer View Post

i have that but haven't been thrilled with the ps3 gaming. i am under the impression the ps3 does 720p 3d correct?? and the 3da-1 only outputs 1080p ?? am i missing something? to me the gaming picture in 3d seems nosier or not as clean, like extra data is added. should it be mode 1 or mode 2 on th tv??

Yes, the PS3 outputs 720p resoultion for 3D. Yes, the 3DA-1 only outputs 1080p to the TV. Mode 1 vs mode 2 on your TV depends on your glasses. If the 3D is reversed than use the other mode.

As for the gaming picture, that depends on the game. Some also have better 3D effects than others. On my 61" set the picture looks fine, but I'm not looking for graininess or noise in the display.

What 3D games are you playing? I'll look for picture issues if I get to play this week, but nothing I've seen so far has bothered me.
post #7 of 7 Old 11-29-2011, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS_racer View Post

I also have the Samsung 61A750 and for my pc games and movies I have to use mode 1 and my 360 and cable I have to use mode 2 which run through the adapter. Good luck peace
Reply 3D Tech Talk

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page