AVS Forum banner

Issue with new 3d lcd tv

620 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  piotrekxxxxxx 
#1 ·
Hi, I have just bought a new 3D LCD, maybe not very good make - Finlux, but I would be expecting it works at least for some time
. I have done everything as per youtube video from Sony, where they show how to set up playstation, but I still have problem - screen is not displayed from the left side. It starts randomly and then the rest which does not fit starts from the left (that part is losing out 3d effect and looks different without glasses). I have been checking virtual tennis 4 trailer (once per 15 tries it starts as it should) and demo of wipeout HD (it has never opened properly - sometimes screen start close to the right end or even in the middle). Anyone had similar issue? Maybe it is PS3 fault? But I have done auto setup and upgraded firmware, so not sure. I tried to disable 3d in tv and I saw that screen is still moved. Maybe it is frequency compatibility issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Piotr

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.