Samsung 3D Glasses stopped working. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 02-08-2012, 06:37 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hey there,

My samsung 3D glasses have stopped working. We've had the TV for around 4 months now and we have only used the 3D about 4 times to watch movies and maybe 2/3 times for around 30 minutes each time. So they haven't had any heavy usage or anything.

They were last used around a month ago, maybe more. When I try to use them today, one pair just won't work at all and the other pair flashes black in one eye. I then restarted the 3D on my remote, and both pairs of glasses began to work again. However, about 10 minutes into viewing the 3D stopped again and now won't work at all.

Could it possibly be the batteries already? they've been used less than 10 hours in total....

Thanks in advance for any help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-09-2012, 05:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 447
What model and year are the glasses and display? I have the 2011 46" Led 7000 and Have one rechargeable and three battery operated. All work fine and sync when the 3D is activate. We use ours frequently.

The 5.0 is here
post #3 of 3 Old 02-09-2012, 06:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senium View Post

hey there,

My samsung 3D glasses have stopped working. We've had the TV for around 4 months now and we have only used the 3D about 4 times to watch movies and maybe 2/3 times for around 30 minutes each time. So they haven't had any heavy usage or anything.

They were last used around a month ago, maybe more. When I try to use them today, one pair just won't work at all and the other pair flashes black in one eye. I then restarted the 3D on my remote, and both pairs of glasses began to work again. However, about 10 minutes into viewing the 3D stopped again and now won't work at all.

Could it possibly be the batteries already? they've been used less than 10 hours in total....

Thanks in advance for any help!

Sure sounds like the batteries to me. Did you turn the glasses off the last time you used them? Maybe the batteries were old stock when they were installed at the factory. I've used the Mits (same as Sammy) ones and used them a LOT. I bought extra batteries to have on hand and have never had to change 'em yet. By all means change them. I got mine here batteryjunction.com . Cheap & fast shipping.

Ed
Reply 3D Tech Talk

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page