Harman Kardon 3600 3D Problem - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 05-11-2012, 08:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a Harman Kardon AVR3600 connected to my Ps3 (3D) and a Sony 3D player. Connected to the AVR hooked to a 92 inch 3D TV. The Avr3600 is suppose to be able to handle the 3D without having to use the bypass. I just updated it today with the update to allow 3D to work with the AVR without needing to bypass the HDMI Video. So when I put in my 3d on through my ps3 and when it is suppose to start the game in 3D the whole Screen goes blank and I need to pull out the HDMI once and put it back in then it will work. its really starting get so annoying I wish I could pit in a game or a movies and dont have to get abd Monkey with the cable because the AVR3600 doesnt aupport 3D. I bought the wrong Reciever putting my home theater together. Can any one help and redeem AVR's name because also I have an AVR247 and then I use the recall button to change the I loose my sound. So I turn the AVR off and back on then wow I have sound, the dang reciever is suppose to do what its suppose to, Damn Im having bad luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2012, 10:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So I just read even with the new 1.4a update I need to have the reciever in bypass 1080P even after the update. So why would they need to update the 1.3a to 1.4a if all your going to be doing is bypassing the video anyways???