adjusting xpand x104 shutter delays - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 06-18-2012, 06:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
hi I just bought a pair of x-104's for my dlp. I'm new to 3d tech and was hoping someone could help me understand how to work this feature, there doesn't seem to be much info out there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-21-2012, 10:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastashake View Post

hi I just bought a pair of x-104's for my dlp. I'm new to 3d tech and was hoping someone could help me understand how to work this feature, there doesn't seem to be much info out there.

Start here, http://www.avsforum.com/t/1323215/x-104-youniversal-3d-glasses-xpand-are-not-here/120#post_21703648

You might PM zkidz to get current info.

"The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others"-Tibetan Proverb

post #3 of 4 Old 06-27-2012, 04:41 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
adjusting the shutter delay of the glasses does a minimum change on the brightness and the contrast of the picture you are viewing in 3d using the X104 YOUniversal. but the main purpose of the delay settings for the X104 YOUniversal is to customize the delay shuttering of the lenses depending on what you see while you are seeing 3d and how you want to view it since not all people see the same picture and same quality when wearing a 3d active shutter glasses and viewing a 3d movie. the best setting is the default setting for the delay shutter of the glasses.
post #4 of 4 Old 06-01-2013, 05:32 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpandsupport View Post

adjusting the shutter delay of the glasses does a minimum change on the brightness and the contrast of the picture you are viewing in 3d using the X104 YOUniversal. but the main purpose of the delay settings for the X104 YOUniversal is to customize the delay shuttering of the lenses depending on what you see while you are seeing 3d and how you want to view it since not all people see the same picture and same quality when wearing a 3d active shutter glasses and viewing a 3d movie. the best setting is the default setting for the delay shutter of the glasses.

Is there a test pattern that could be used to make the adjustment easier?
Reply 3D Tech Talk

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page