3D Glasses for 2011 LG 60" PZ750 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 07-24-2012, 05:14 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 105
Are the LG AG-S250 the only glasses that will work for this TV? I have not bought glasses yet and would like to do so soon. Will the new LG AG-S350 work? OR are there any other brands of 3D glasses that will work for my TV?

Shawn
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-24-2012, 05:32 AM

Liked: 37
i have tv and have the pair your suppose to use with the tv they are not that expensive when i got my tv in november they were 79.99 a pair at Conns but i got two free when i bought tv. i have the same two. from what i read then those are the only glasses that work with tv. I seriously doubt the new version works as they are probaly intended for 2012 models thats how companies do it keep all glasses separte so you cant use same pair for every single years tvs. I dont know about the 3rd party glasses but by now the actual glasses your suppose to use are hella cheaper now smile.gif

see

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-4-LG-AG-S250-Active-Shutter-3D-Glasses-for-LG-3D-HDTVs-Over-50-Off-/251099952730?pt=US_3D_TV_Glasses_Accessories&hash=item3a76b9365a
post #3 of 4 Old 07-24-2012, 06:13 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Liked: 105
Ok thanx..... I actually saw that same lot of 4. I almost pulled the trigger last night but didn't because they were used. But now I read the full description so I might just go ahead and get them.

Shawn
post #4 of 4 Old 07-25-2012, 12:44 PM

Liked: 37
i dont see the issue with used glasses personally if you buy a used new tv to save a ton of money why not glasses long as they are in perfect condition you can always give them a good cleaning haaaa. but they are not expensive like they were last year im happy with my two free pair i got and have not realy needed anymore. i dont watch 3d all the time either i have over 35+ 3d movies and have only watched like 5 of them. i love 3d for sure but not a everyday thing and as anything in life you have to be in the mood. im more concerened with getting the tv on the wall theater system setup etc next up led lights
Reply 3D Tech Talk

Tags
Lg 60 Inch Plasma 60pa550c
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page