Problem with glasses, problem with set, or what? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 08-09-2012, 06:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
We have a Panasonic 3D set and the glasses to go with it. All relevant numbers are upstairs. We successfully watched several 3D presentations/movies, but then nothing caught our eye for a long while. When I went back to the glasses, they were out of charge--and I couldn't find the thingy to charge them up again. I staggered around on the internet until I fell into the clutches of Panasonic, which sold me a very simple cord, with at UVS (is that the term?) plug at one end, another the right size to fit the port on the glasses at the other. I seem to have charged up the glasses. I tested them today, watching one of the free 3D shows offered by our MoD (Time-Warner). The glasses worked fine--but suddenly everything went all 2D on me. A moment later, back to 3D--then back and forth, over and over.
My difficulty: is this problem due to the glasses somehow? To charging them up with perhaps the wrong cord? With the broadcaster? With the TV itself? I am all in a dither about this, especially with DIAL M FOR MURDER waiting in the wings. Can someone help undither me?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-10-2012, 06:54 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 49
It sounds like your glasses are losing the signal from your TV. If anything is between your TV and your seating position, a table for example, that may be causing the problem. It is best to have a clear line of sight between the TV and your glasses. Try that and see if it improves matters.
Old 08-10-2012, 10:43 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks, I will do that when it's feasible.