first post, and I've got a question. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 09-30-2012, 08:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
What's going on guys! So I've got a 3D set up. I've only used the 3D occasionay, but I was watching The Avengers, and at the beginning of the movie I was getting a lot of ghosting, then about 1/3-1/2 way through, my glasses flickered a little, and all of a sudden the ghosting was just about gone, and it looked as smooth as a regular disk. I'm just wondering if the glasses finally got broken in completely or does it have more to do worth the movie itself?? Also, I've noticed that every once in a while the glasses flicker into a brighter color, is this normal?? Thanks so much everyone, and I appreciate all comments and information.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-10-2012, 12:06 AM

Liked: 15
I have heard of some sets having 10-20 minutes of use before finally syncronizing completely with the glasses. This presumes we are talking "active" not "passive" glasses. Any similar experiences with other discs besides Avengers? You might "warm up the glasses" with some other 3D media, and then try Avengers from the beginning to see if there is a difference.
post #3 of 3 Old 10-10-2012, 06:38 AM - Thread Starter

Liked: 12
Interesting, I hadn't thought of that, but I did watch transformers 3 yesterday, and there wad definite ghosting, so I guess my theory was wrong, lol.
Reply 3D Tech Talk

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page