Hello everyone !! I'm swapping my pico projector to the ViewSonic PJD5133 (not on the nvidia list), who's on his way..
After looking around a bit a few questions still on,
I plan to watch 3D movies through my laptop equipped with a nvidia gtx560m, from my understanding I will need :
1) a 1.3 HDMI cable, any particular brand ?
2) some universal 3D DLP-LINK glasses, xpand, sainsonic ?
3) and a software, powerdvd ?
4) changed the .inf for nvidia 3Dvision compatibility, which one should i choose for my model ?
5) Someone know how is the 1080p on it ?
Thanks for your help