Acer H5360 3D Projector - Nvidia 3D Vision and DLP-Link Glasses - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 01-06-2013, 12:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a Acer H 5360 coming next week and i have a HTPC with a Nvidia GPU and Nvidia 3D Vision kit and i want to know if its possible to use the Nvidia 3d Vision and DLP-Link glasses at the same time.

HTPC Specs:

Intel Pentoium 920
Samsung 2GB(2x1GB) DDR2 667MHz
2x Wester Digital 500GB HDD
Galaxy Geforce GT 440 2GB
Seasonic 300W psu
Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2013, 07:28 PM

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durvelle27 View Post

I have a Acer H 5360 coming next week and i have a HTPC with a Nvidia GPU and Nvidia 3D Vision kit and i want to know if its possible to use the Nvidia 3d Vision and DLP-Link glasses at the same time.

Not recommended as the Nvidia glasses will not block out the light that DLP-Link uses to sync up the glasses with the display, so you will get a washed-out image with those glasses.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:23 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxrh View Post

Not recommended as the Nvidia glasses will not block out the light that DLP-Link uses to sync up the glasses with the display, so you will get a washed-out image with those glasses.

I have the 5360 and use nvidia as well. Not only will the color wash out from using dlp-link, but the 3d-vision glasses tint/lower brightness at a different rate than the dlp-link glasses even when not counting the dlp light pulses. So you can only use one or the other but not both.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:25 AM - Thread Starter

ok thx
Old 08-29-2013, 07:20 AM

Hello,

I want to setup a home cinema with a 3d projector. I am a bit confused with all the info for dlp etc etc . I want to buy the Acer X110P DLP Projector (nVidia 3D Vision Ready) and I want to connect it to my pc. Can you please guide me with all the info I need to set this up ? Do I need nvidia glasses or just dlp glasses ? do I need a dlp transmitter or the glasses connect to the projector. is there any requirements for the GPU or PC processor??

Thanks a lot.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:48 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Generally you would want one or the other. DLP should work with no emitter, and generally with a PC with the right graphics card you would not need 3D Vision to make it work.

With 3D Vision you need the 3D Vision emitter for the software to work. Then you should be able to use either DLP Link glasses or 3D Vision glasses. As I understand it if DLP link is on the projector it makes the picture look bad with 3D Vision glasses, if you turn dlp link off in the projector then DLP Link glasses won't work.

Be prepared to be rather techie to get it working in general.
Old 11-28-2014, 12:09 PM

Liked: 0
I need help regarding Acer X1373WH Projector

Hi All,
I have brought an Acer X1373WH Projector and brought a sony 3D glass compatible to Acer projector , but i am not getting any 3D effect when playing from my 3D sony player. is there any specific make/model of glasses that you can recommend me to buy to watch 3D movies. I tried even ACER call center no much help , they just say use Nvidia 3d glasses
Thanks in Advance for you help

Tags
Acer H5360 3d Dlp Projector