System Problems - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 02-18-2013, 04:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello everyone. New to the site and having problems with my recently installed system. Epson 3020 3D projector, Harmon Kardon AVR 2700, Panasonic BDT-220 DVD 3D Blu Ray, Apple TV and home satellite HD Bell Expressvu. When we first set everything up all was well except could not play 3D. Contacted Harmon and they said the problem was due to HDMI cable from projector to AVR was too long which was a 50 foot cable. Told to install HDMI amplifier. We eliminated the 50 foot cable and installed a Zigen HDMI extender. Receiver and transmitter one at Projector other near AVR and other devices. HDMI to Epson and the other to the HDMI out on the AVR and connected via Cat 5 Ethernet. Now when I watch everything is fine but every so often I lose signal and screen goes black, the audio cuts in and out but no picture just flickering. Screen will say HDMI 1 no signal from Projector. What would be causing this? At times if I hit HDMI 2 on the projector remote and back to 1 picture would come back but this doesn't work all the time. Any suggestions ideas. Today I talked to Harmon and was told to do a reset on the AVR and was watching Satellite and Netflix for about an hour or so and then problem came up again. Frustrating.
Reply 3D Tech Talk

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page