3rd party emitters? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 12-02-2013, 06:10 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Does anybody know if there are any 3rd party external emitters available for Panasonic 3d projectors?
Or will any other projector's emitters work?
The Panasonic one is kind of pricey.
My projector sits on a shelf in a room behind my theater room with just the lens poking through a hole with the projector's internal emitter being blocked by the wall.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-03-2013, 01:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilpostini2 View Post

Does anybody know if there are any 3rd party external emitters available for Panasonic 3d projectors?
Or will any other projector's emitters work?
The Panasonic one is kind of pricey.
My projector sits on a shelf in a room behind my theater room with just the lens poking through a hole with the projector's internal emitter being blocked by the wall.

IF the projector has a 3-pin 3D sync port (looks like a smaller mouse port), then the answer is YES. However, buying a 3rd-party emitter usually also means you will have to use that company's glasses as well...

...Royce...

"I never drink...wine."
Bela Lugosi, DRACULA, 1931
post #3 of 3 Old 12-03-2013, 08:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Not necessarily -
http://www.amazon.com/Protocol-Gen2-Universal-Emitter-Glasses/dp/B004OUO3UU

Universal Emitter works with all of these brands:
Quote:
Product Description
The Unique 8 protocol Gen2 Emitter is plug compatible with many new Projectors, Optoma 3D-XL Converter and Viewsonic VP3D1 3D, Moome EXTV3 Box (for 3D input to 3D Ready DLP or any 3D Frame Sequential Compatible LCD or CRT Projectors/monitors with 3DTV Corp DVI Sync Splitter) and Nvidia Quadro and some ATI Pro cards and the 3DTV, X3D, I/O, ED, Razor black 3D gaming dongle, and permits use of ANY 3DTV Corp Glasses or many other kinds(not all glasses will work in all modes--see our list). Compatible with Mitsubishi and Samsung DLP TV's and 3D Ready DLP Projectors and Nvidia Quadro cards and some ATI cards If you need only glasses or want kits that include glasses and emitter see our store at http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A1FTN8U0TJVR2G For 3D Ready DLP Projectors and other 120hz frame sequential 3D displays with direct PC input buy this emitter with our optional DVI Vesa Sync Splitter. Gen2 LED Color Code (in Center of Front LED) These are colors for Glasses Models NOT for TV set types!! ● Red - Model X, I/O, E-Dimensional, X3D, Model E, Model U, Model N ● Orange - Nvidia® ,Model U, Model N, Model NV1, NV2, Model E ● Orange Blinking - Samsung® 3rd party glasses but NOT Samsung original glasses or X103, Mitsubishi®, Model E, Model U, Model N, Model SA3, Model CS ● Red- Green alternating- Model C, XpanD® 101, 103, JVC 3D DLA, Philips, NuVision®, Model E, Model U, Model N, HP Envy, Volfoni, , C1, CK, CF and other Cinema Glasses ● Green blinking- Model C, XpanD® 101, 103, JVC DLA, Philips, Model E, Model U, Model N, HP Envy, Volfoni , C1, CK, CF ● Red blinking - Model E, Model U, X103, Model N ● Green -StereoGraphics® CrystalEyes ®, realD® CrystalEyes ®, Model E, Model U, Model N ● Green - Orange alternating - Model E, Model U, Model N, ¬Sony® , X103
Reply 3D Tech Talk

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page