Originally Posted by jhawkeye14
Panasonic DMP-BDT220 3D Blu-Ray Player
Pioneer VSX-823-K AVR (4K and 3D pass-through capable)
Samsung UN65HU8550 4K 3D TV
HDMI Cables: Mediabridge High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (specifically states that they can handle "All 3D Display Formats")
All suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
I don't know anything about your AVR.
That said, two things to try come to mind.
1) Try different HDMI connectors. If you have 4 HDMI inputs, try each of them in turn. If you have 2 HDMI outputs, try them too.
HDMI Input 1 - HDMI Output 1
HDMI Input 1 - HDMI Output 2
HDMI Input 2 - HDMI Output 1
(and so on )
2) Try turning on your equipment in different orders. Such as
- HDTV first, AVR second, Panasonic third
- AVR first, Panasonic second, HDTV last
- Panasonic first, AVR second, HDTV last
HDMI can have flaky handshaking.