AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maukey View Post

Thanks Davyo!

The funny thing is I have the Bose Cinemate II and the 350 sitting in my house. I spent pretty much all day yesterday playing blu-ray movies and switching back and forth between the two and I still can't decide which one sounds better.

The thing that gets me is the 350 was outputting DTS-MA and TrueHD by way of the PS3's LPCM mode in comparison to the Bose's bitstreamed Dolby Digital via optical, and I couldn't really tell a difference. I mean there were times where I thought the 350 sounded a little more crisp but I don't know if that was all in my head due to the knowledge of the higher quality audio.

I will say this, the Bose definitely separated sound better. I think this was due to the 2 speakers being spread out further on their stands. However, it was definitely noticeable. I think the 350 kills it in features and convenience with the HDMI ports.

I'm so confused. Decisions, Decisions. My wife says she likes the sound quality of the Bose better. I think it's just cause she has always wanted a Bose since she was young and now her ears are partial LOL.

Anyway, just needed to vent while I'm trying to make a decision.

Any more opinions would definitely be welcomed.

Thanks

In my opinion, go with what you think sounds better. As I stated in a post above, I didn't really discern any difference between the cinemate and the CT350. The main thing that scared me off from the cinemate was the price. If however HDMI inputs and lossless audio don't matter to you (and you don't mind paying more), go with the bose if it sounds better. I know Bose gets a bad rep on this site but honestly you should go with what makes you happy .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #272 of 2100 Old 07-10-2010, 06:50 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 12
YOTR...why not return the CT350 and save a few $$$ to get the CT150. That will maybe make you happy?
post #273 of 2100 Old 07-10-2010, 07:00 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nenito2k View Post

YOTR...why not return the CT350 and save a few $$$ to get the CT150. That will maybe make you happy?

For me, it's not really worth it. I would literally be saving $50 dollars at most. Now if it was $100 less, I might do that .
post #274 of 2100 Old 07-10-2010, 07:08 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTR View Post

In my opinion, go with what you think sounds better. As I stated in a post above, I didn't really discern any difference between the cinemate and the CT350. The main thing that scared me off from the cinemate was the price. If however HDMI inputs and lossless audio don't matter to you (and you don't mind paying more), go with the bose if it sounds better. I know Bose gets a bad rep on this site but honestly you should go with what makes you happy .

Thanks for all of your advice!
post #275 of 2100 Old 07-10-2010, 07:21 AM

Liked: 10
Newbie, here. Great information and shared experiences in this thread. I am about to wall mount a Sony 55" LCD and will be using the Sony CT 150 (or 350 - haven't decided yet)

After reading the thread and doing some searching I can't find an answer to this question...

What is the preferred set up of the CT 150/350?

Should I run the HDMI outputs from my components to the CT 150/350 first and then output a single HDMI to the TV, or, should I route the component HDMI to the TV first and then a single audio output down to the CT 150/350?

The option of a routing the component inputs to the CT 150/350 FIRST and a single HDMI cable to the TV is appealing to me because of the cleaner look for the cabling.

I've read opinions promoting BOTH methods here.

Any more insight into this issue?
Thanks!
post #276 of 2100 Old 07-10-2010, 08:33 AM

The previous posts have been helpful. I attached my devices to my CT150 via HDMI cables. I have a Sony KDS-60A200 with 2 HDMI inputs (6 and7). My cable box an Explorer 8300HD DVR (Cox Cable) is not a good candidate for "Bravia" sync but my Sony DVD player probably is.

When you turn on the cable it shows up on input 6 as does the Sony DVR player when its on. We've only watched two Netflix DVDs so far and the sound seemed lacking on the last one (I had the CNT level set to 3).

There ought to be a tips and tricks area for these sound bars. Thanks to the folks on this thread for sharing their expertise. My needs are very simple (I lost my hearing in the sixties ). Thanks again.

Tony Olson
post #277 of 2100 Old 07-10-2010, 10:59 AM

TONY.....at least write a detailed review about the DEVICE! People are coming to this section to hear opinions about the CT's.
tell us about your opinions (loundness, sound, room size, gaming etc...)
post #278 of 2100 Old 07-10-2010, 11:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maukey View Post

Thanks Davyo!

The funny thing is I have the Bose Cinemate II and the 350 sitting in my house. I spent pretty much all day yesterday playing blu-ray movies and switching back and forth between the two and I still can't decide which one sounds better.

The thing that gets me is the 350 was outputting DTS-MA and TrueHD by way of the PS3's LPCM mode in comparison to the Bose's bitstreamed Dolby Digital via optical, and I couldn't really tell a difference. I mean there were times where I thought the 350 sounded a little more crisp but I don't know if that was all in my head due to the knowledge of the higher quality audio.

I will say this, the Bose definitely separated sound better. I think this was due to the 2 speakers being spread out further on their stands. However, it was definitely noticeable. I think the 350 kills it in features and convenience with the HDMI ports.

I'm so confused. Decisions, Decisions. My wife says she likes the sound quality of the Bose better. I think it's just cause she has always wanted a Bose since she was young and now her ears are partial LOL.

Anyway, just needed to vent while I'm trying to make a decision.

Any more opinions would definitely be welcomed.

Thanks

Sounds like your having the same impressions I had when I compared the Cinemate ll with whatever Sony bar I had at the time ( I think it was the 500).

More opinions you asked for,,,, Ok,, here goes.

Take care when publicly stating anything positive about Bose on this forum,,,, the Bose basher's take their bashing very seriously,,,, I dont wish to worry you but after a positive review I did of a Bose system on here one time, I swear I was being followed.
I even had to hire 2 security people to keep an eye on me as I feared for my safety,,,,, it was only after I returned the Bose that the heat died down.

If the wife like the Bose let her have her way,,,, there is going to come a day when you want to buy an A/V product that she might not be to excited about, going with her choice on the Bose might greatly help in the furture when you want something she does not,,,, she got to pick the Bose, now its your turn to pick the next A/V product.

Bose stuff does keep its resale value more than any other A/V product,,, on eBay Bose stuff gets almost the price it sells for originaly.

Cheers
Davyo
post #279 of 2100 Old 07-10-2010, 11:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTR View Post

I never have looked at Vizio but I know they get a lot of praise on these forums and even other sites. I think I like Zvox so much because of the simplicity. With the Zvox 425, I don't even need a separate subwoofer as the bass is pretty similar to a 8 inch in a normal home theater setup. I admit that the Vizio coming out with the wireless rear speakers looks really interesting.

Hey YOTR

A few thoughts I have for you.

Yes,, the Vizio with the rear speakers does look very interesting.

On my end, when I checked out the Zvox side by side with the CT-150 my feeling's were the Sony was the better system soundwise,,, simplicity wise, yes, the Zvox wins.

Simplicty wise though,,, I think the Vizio is just as good as the Zvox.

Vizio has both the VHT210 (no rear speakers with wireless sub) and of course the VHT510 that has the rears, coming out on 7/25 at a local Target near you.

Since you have not checked out the Vizio's yet I would suggest you do so,,, for me I was really impressed with my Vizio w/sub and as you know I have owned the Sonys and also the Yamaha YSP's (to name a few) and my favorite was the Vizio.

To say the current Vizio totaly suprised me would be an understatement,,, I was actually shocked at how good the Vizio sounded and performed.

Anyhow, I just sold my Vizio to a friend, and have the VHT510 on pre-order, but I do plan on buying the VHT210 to check out as well.

Cheers
Davyo
post #280 of 2100 Old 07-10-2010, 12:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 122
Hi Davyo, I remember a post where you was planning on hanging the sub. Just curious and wonder if you ever got a chance to hang the sub on the wall? If so how did it sound?
post #281 of 2100 Old 07-10-2010, 12:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChin View Post

Hi Davyo, I remember a post where you was planning on hanging the sub. Just curious and wonder if you ever got a chance to hang the sub on the wall? If so how did it sound?

Hey Chin

Nope,, never did get around to doing that.

Im moving soon into a new condo that has a larger living room (better for sub placment) and I also ordered the Vizio with the rear speakers so that stuff stopped me from hanging the sub to see how it sounded.

Cheers
Davyo
post #282 of 2100 Old 07-10-2010, 12:15 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo View Post

Hey YOTR

A few thoughts I have for you.

Yes,, the Vizio with the rear speakers does look very interesting.

On my end, when I checked out the Zvox side by side with the CT-150 my feeling's were the Sony was the better system soundwise,,, simplicity wise, yes, the Zvox wins.

Simplicty wise though,,, I think the Vizio is just as good as the Zvox.

Vizio has both the VHT210 (no rear speakers with wireless sub) and of course the VHT510 that has the rears, coming out on 7/25 at a local Target near you.

Since you have not checked out the Vizio's yet I would suggest you do so,,, for me I was really impressed with my Vizio w/sub and as you know I have owned the Sonys and also the Yamaha YSP's (to name a few) and my favorite was the Vizio.

To say the current Vizio totaly suprised me would be an understatement,,, I was actually shocked at how good the Vizio sounded and performed.

Anyhow, I just sold my Vizio to a friend, and have the VHT510 on pre-order, but I do plan on buying the VHT210 to check out as well.

Cheers
Davyo

Thanks for the reply Davyo. I did do a bit of reading on the vht510 and on paper it sounds very interesting. If they can pull it off, I would definitely give it a look. I just wish there was more info about it on the net.
post #283 of 2100 Old 07-10-2010, 04:35 PM

What would you guys say is the best settings for sony ht-ct 350?
post #284 of 2100 Old 07-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Advanced Member

so would you take the vizio 210 over the sony 150 ?
post #285 of 2100 Old 07-10-2010, 11:53 PM

to all owner of CT's: 100/500/150/ & 350

Ok having PMC audio is generally a good thing on BD movies. BUT on the CT's does it actually have an impact compared to using optical (with regular DTS)
i mean i was always told that hd audio need very good speakers (1000$+)..
is there a point in having PCM if the sony's are 200$ speakers?
i DO know that on most yamaha soundbars PMC is indeed a little bit better than DTS/DD, offering clearer/louder sound on movies.

Opinions please

edit: BTW, do you guys sets your ps3/player to bitstream when watching othet things than BD movies, so that the CT's do the audio processing? or do you leave the processing to the ps3? is there a difference?
post #286 of 2100 Old 07-11-2010, 12:23 AM

To: Nenito2k

I'm using ht150 and my ps3 is set to LPCM. Sound wise I would say it is very clear and loud. Not so for normal DVD movie which sound a bit muddier and the same goes to xbox 360 too.

A little of update here, it seems that another day of blasting the sw has indeed improve and open up the sound a lot. The sw and bass is more powerful than the day I had installed it. With volume 20 I have rock the whole room with bass and sw... Anything above that would officially made me a public enemy in my neighbourhood which is not a good thing and an angry wife in the house.

However, I still find the soundstage is a bit limited and couldn't really bring out the ambient sound in the movie unless you really crank up the volume. Overall this soundbar perform exceptionally within this price range.
post #287 of 2100 Old 07-11-2010, 02:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neceo View Post

so would you take the vizio 210 over the sony 150 ?

Yes,,,, I would take the 210 over the Sony 150.

I kept the current Vizio bar over the CT-100 and CT-500 that I had, so Im fairly certain the up-coming Vizio's will also be my pick over the new Sonys.

Cheers
Davyo
post #288 of 2100 Old 07-11-2010, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hezda View Post

To: Nenito2k

I'm using ht150 and my ps3 is set to LPCM. Sound wise I would say it is very clear and loud. Not so for normal DVD movie which sound a bit muddier and the same goes to xbox 360 too.

A little of update here, it seems that another day of blasting the sw has indeed improve and open up the sound a lot. The sw and bass is more powerful than the day I had installed it. With volume 20 I have rock the whole room with bass and sw... Anything above that would officially made me a public enemy in my neighbourhood which is not a good thing and an angry wife in the house.

However, I still find the soundstage is a bit limited and couldn't really bring out the ambient sound in the movie unless you really crank up the volume. Overall this soundbar perform exceptionally within this price range.

great to hear that the sub opened up for ya!

maybe u can try what i did. i use mine exclusively on the 'movie mode' cuz, to me, it sounds the best as far as sound seperation and the surround sound effect. what are your settings set to? i prefer my bar to focus on only highs and mids, and turning up my subwoofer to let it handle all the lows. i could turn my CT150 all the way up to max, and have very little, to no distortion that way. i don't feel safe with those tiny little speakers trying to produce many low notes.
post #289 of 2100 Old 07-11-2010, 05:36 AM

thanx hezda and really nice to know that waht people are saying is true indeed: the SW needs 48h before sounding like it should. Its really too bad that the ambiance/discret sounds are not hearable...
ohh well at least i'll get clear voice and a little bit of bass vs tv speakers.
post #290 of 2100 Old 07-11-2010, 02:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 47
In the old days of reasonable priced high-end speakers, it was "common knowledge" that the drivers were breaking in and loosening up during at least the first 100-200 hours. For exotic woofers or drivers made out of kelvar, polypropylene and others, this break-in period was considered 1000-2000 hours. Of course the break-in was simply listening to audio and video sources.

My last pair of affordable, good speakers were Infinity Alpha 50's in 2003. They sounded good right out of the box, but the timbre of double bass, cello, bassoon or other instruments with deep registers came alive after about six or seven months. Your subs (and soundbars) should improve after being driven awhile. Sit back and enjoy.

David Freeman
post #291 of 2100 Old 07-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 33
CT150 on the way. I'll report in about 2 weeks how I feel about it.
post #292 of 2100 Old 07-12-2010, 01:24 AM

please do VELVET; people here are not unanimous on these new CT's....and like i always says DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS
post #293 of 2100 Old 07-12-2010, 02:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstoned View Post

great to hear that the sub opened up for ya!

maybe u can try what i did. i use mine exclusively on the 'movie mode' cuz, to me, it sounds the best as far as sound seperation and the surround sound effect. what are your settings set to? i prefer my bar to focus on only highs and mids, and turning up my subwoofer to let it handle all the lows. i could turn my CT150 all the way up to max, and have very little, to no distortion that way. i don't feel safe with those tiny little speakers trying to produce many low notes.

Yep, I have been setting mine exclusively using only "movie" mode. I like the way it puts priority on the vocal. I couldn't really remember the rest of the setting though... As for the volume, 25 is the maximum for my 10ft x 8ft room and beyond that is simply too much for me.
post #294 of 2100 Old 07-12-2010, 02:38 AM

Quote:

thanx hezda and really nice to know that waht people are saying is true indeed: the SW needs 48h before sounding like it should. Its really too bad that the ambiance/discret sounds are not hearable...
ohh well at least i'll get clear voice and a little bit of bass vs tv speakers.

Hey, no problem at all.

Well, I wouldn't say that ambient/discret sound is nor hearable but you will have to crank up the volume above 20 to really enjoy thd sound. For me that would be a problem, whenever my wife is at home I am restricted to volume below 20...
post #295 of 2100 Old 07-12-2010, 02:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Ok,,, an update from my past postings on the CT-150.

I spent a few hours last night playing with all the settings and tweeking the CT150 and my personal verdict,,,, sorry to say but Im just not that impressed with it anymore,,,, and I dont mean to say the CT150 sucks because it does not, it and all the CT Sonys are great soundbars and I really do like them, but after spending some quality time with the CT150 I gota say the Vizio really does best it out in terms of overall sound quality, dialog, placement of the wireless sub, ease of use and the super simple hook-up.

To me the only thing the Sonys have going for them over the Vizio is the Sonys are a better in the faux surround sound they put out, but even that might change with the new Vizio's that are coming out this month.

Some of you know I have always been a big fan of the Sony CT's and have also been a fan of the Vizio bar,,,, after getting the Vizio about 6 months ago I kinda started swaying more for the Vizio than the CT's,, got rid of my CT-100 and my CT-500 and kept the Vizio.

When the CT-150 came out I was very interested in checking it out, and while I was impressed I was really on the fence as to if I liked as much as the current Vizio,,, my plan was to keep the CT-150 and compare it against the new Vizio's (I plan on buy both to check out) but after last night's tweeking session with the CT-150 I realized that I dont think it sounds better or even as good as the current first gen Vizio bar that I just sold to a friend.

Im faily certain the new Vizio's are going to sound even better than the current Vizio, and since I think that sounds better than the CT's, there really is no reason for me to keep the CT-150 for the comparison I was going to do, my Vizio vs Sony shoot-out,,,,,,so,,,, the CT-150 got boxed up and will be returned (yes, I was going to return the Sony last week but held off as I was not 100% sure it was the right thing to do,,, now Im sure)

Anyhow,,, not really a point to my post other than to say for me I have discovered (in my opinion) that the Vizio's ( current and soon to be released) are my new favorite soundbar over the Sonys, the Zvox I recently checked out,,, and perhaps even the YSP's.

Cheers
Davyo
post #296 of 2100 Old 07-12-2010, 04:45 AM

was wondering what has happened to you DAVYO...very usefull update indeed. You finally have the same opinion as YOTR now. Well i suppose sony was concerned about the price cuts....and by selling CT150/350...they aimed the average joe type of consumer, not US
really too bad the vizio's dont offer hdmi....why????
post #297 of 2100 Old 07-12-2010, 05:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

was wondering what has happened to you DAVYO...very usefull update indeed. You finally have the same opinion as YOTR now. Well i suppose sony was concerned about the price cuts....and by selling CT150/350...they aimed the average joe type of consumer, not US
really too bad the vizio's dont offer hdmi....why????

Hey Nenito,,,, yes, except YOTR has not checked out the Vizio yet,,, I think when he does though he's going to be very supprised at how good the Vizio's sound.

I have high hopes and expectations for the new VHT210 and VHT510,,, I really think they are going to be a big step forward from the current Vizio bar.

As far as HDMI's,, for me the Vizio's work better by not having them,,, I use my 55" LED Vizio panel as my HDMI switcher,,, the way I was doing it was just hooking my HD DVD player, HD cable box and BluRay into the Vizio display via HDMI's and then running one optical cable from the Vizio display to the Vizio soundbar.

With the new Vizio bars because they will decode Dolby Digital and the VHT510 will do true 5.1, I will have to change my hook-up, I will still hook everything up to my display with HDMI's, but will run an optical from my BD player directly the the soundbar as my display will not pass true 5.1 thru the optical,,,, the HD DVD player I will hook up to the bar using RCA cables,,, and then run RCA cable's out of my display to the second set of RCA inputs on the bar as my display will pass 5.1 thru the RCA's with HD cable,,,, hope that all made sense

I know the VHT210 goes on sale at Target on the 25th of this month but Im not sure if the VHT510 has the same release/sale date.

I figure I will just go in person on the 25th to get the VHT210 and the VHT510 I have on pre-order for shipping to me, unless I find the VHT510 also on sale at Target on the 25th, in that case I will buy both and cancel my shipping order.

While Im quite sure the VHT510 will be the keeper, I want to check out both Vizio's side by side at the same time,,,, I will of course post a little review here of both bars afterwards.

Anyhow,, the 25th cant come soon enough.

Cheers
Davyo
post #298 of 2100 Old 07-12-2010, 06:38 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo View Post

Ok,,, an update from my past postings on the CT-150.

I spent a few hours last night playing with all the settings and tweeking the CT150 and my personal verdict,,,, sorry to say but Im just not that impressed with it anymore,,,, and I dont mean to say the CT150 sucks because it does not, it and all the CT Sonys are great soundbars and I really do like them, but after spending some quality time with the CT150 I gota say the Vizio really does best it out in terms of overall sound quality, dialog, placement of the wireless sub, ease of use and the super simple hook-up.

To me the only thing the Sonys have going for them over the Vizio is the Sonys are a better in the faux surround sound they put out, but even that might change with the new Vizio's that are coming out this month.

Some of you know I have always been a big fan of the Sony CT's and have also been a fan of the Vizio bar,,,, after getting the Vizio about 6 months ago I kinda started swaying more for the Vizio than the CT's,, got rid of my CT-100 and my CT-500 and kept the Vizio.

When the CT-150 came out I was very interested in checking it out, and while I was impressed I was really on the fence as to if I liked as much as the current Vizio,,, my plan was to keep the CT-150 and compare it against the new Vizio's (I plan on buy both to check out) but after last night's tweeking session with the CT-150 I realized that I dont think it sounds better or even as good as the current first gen Vizio bar that I just sold to a friend.

Im faily certain the new Vizio's are going to sound even better than the current Vizio, and since I think that sounds better than the CT's, there really is no reason for me to keep the CT-150 for the comparison I was going to do, my Vizio vs Sony shoot-out,,,,,,so,,,, the CT-150 got boxed up and will be returned (yes, I was going to return the Sony last week but held off as I was not 100% sure it was the right thing to do,,, now Im sure)

Anyhow,,, not really a point to my post other than to say for me I have discovered (in my opinion) that the Vizio's ( current and soon to be released) are my new favorite soundbar over the Sonys, the Zvox I recently checked out,,, and perhaps even the YSP's.

Cheers
Davyo

I was surprised to read your post today but I do remember you saying you were most likely going to return it anyway. I will have to try out the new Vizio's because they definitely seem like a great alternative to the CT line.

The more I listened to the CT350 this weekend, the easier it was to let it go. It's not a bad soundbar by any means but is not a good deal at the retail price of $400. Now at $300 or less, it's at least attractive in what it offers (HDMI, lossless audio, etc). I still recommend it along with it's little brother the CT150 as they are both good soundbars. I just wasn't impressed with the sound. The subwoofer never really opened up and really lacked the punch that the older Sony soundbars had.

It's unfortunate as Sony (at least to me) has once again taken a step back. They took the CT100 which was almost perfect and released 3 versions that in my opinion have barely evolved the line. The CT500 would have been the king if not for the horrible quality control issues (still looked amazing and was built great at least from the outside ). Sony seems to have gone the cheap route with the new ones in terms of build quality also. The CT100 was just built better and had a really nice appearance (you could tell they had put thought into the design and the build quality). The sound is good but honestly the CT150 almost sounds identical to the CT100 and the CT350 is like a CT100.5. It definitely sounds better but no were near as good as the CT500. On the positive side, Sony has definitely improved the dialogue on both but it's still not perfect.

My advice to anyone is definitely don't rule either one of these soundbars out. Just make sure you get a good deal on them though as they aren't worth it for retail.
post #299 of 2100 Old 07-12-2010, 06:58 AM

in the end what is sure is that the new CT's are better than the CT100, that seems sure, but not worth all their $$$. in EUROPE/ASIA/MEA Vizio products don't even exist. In my case i have no choice but to either get a samsung soundbar (don't like them), a sony CT150/350 when they get here (september) or a yamaha S400 (the best sub 600 euro soundbar according to european reviews) that costs twice the CT150!

Guess i'll have to wait 2 more months and hear both and decide...Too bad the CT500 was a HIT......really liked the sound
post #300 of 2100 Old 07-12-2010, 07:14 AM

I recently purchased the 150 off Amazon and IMO it's perfect for me. I don't have a huge living room or anything, so I never needed a expensive system to begin with. This is my first soundbar and I don't purchase audio equipment often, so this will be in my living room for years probably.

Pros for me:
-Unlike most, I like the looks of it. It blends in well with my LCD
-Haven't cranked it up much, but it definitely brings the thunder with the Xbox and MW2
-Love the simplicity of running one HDMI to my LCD
-Only having two speaker pieces to worry about

Cons
-It does seem like you have to crank the bass to +5 or +6
-I don't love the remote and don't use most buttons since I have no other Sony equipment

Overall, I think I'll be pleased with this for years to come. As I said, I don't purchase equipment often and I could see where this system wouldn't be the greatest for a perfectionist, but it's great for me.

One question for anybody. Out of my cable/dvr box, should I leave the audio going through just HDMI, or should I also use the optical audio cable along with the HDMI for video? Which one gives the better quality?
Reply Soundbars

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page