Vizio Soundbar VHT210 - AVS Forum
Soundbars > Vizio Soundbar VHT210
laker_66's Avatar laker_66 06:42 AM 06-06-2010
Have been waiting for the Vizio VHT212 and VHT512. Finally Vizio website did post their new Soundbar (coming soon) as VHT210. Checkout the Vizio website for more details. The VHT210 does not seem to have all the features of Vizio VHT212 as mentioned at CES 2010 . I guess that is the reason for a different model number VHT210.

davyo's Avatar davyo 10:31 PM 06-06-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by laker_66 View Post

Have been waiting for the Vizio VHT212 and VHT512. Finally Vizio website did post their new Soundbar (coming soon) as VHT210. Checkout the Vizio website for more details. The VHT210 does not seem to have all the features of Vizio VHT212 as mentioned at CES 2010 . I guess that is the reason for a different model number VHT210.

Yes,,, the "coming soon" has been on Vizio's website for quite a while now,,,,,,over on the Vizio soundbar thread it been talked about alot and there is also information on that thread about calls and emails sent to Vizio asking when "coming soon" is ???

Vizio has not giving anyone a real answer on the "coming soon" release date.

Cheers
Davyo
dmarcum's Avatar dmarcum 05:32 PM 04-22-2011
Hi everyone. I am new to this and looking for some help please. I have the VHT210 Vizio soundbar and I cannot get the soundbar to sync with the subwoofer. I have had this problem once before and was able to find a thread that gave instructions on how to fix the problem. The synching/pairing instructions in the owners manual DOES NOT WORK. This has happened twice, both times after the unit was unplugged. Someone please help!
Up
Mobile  Desktop