Forum Jump: 

post #151 of 379 Old 11-20-2010, 07:00 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo View Post

I called JVC today and yes, the BA1 is discontinued and no longer being made, the BA3 is not the replacement,,, they are working on a new replacement for the BA1 and said it would be out later this year or the first part of 2011.

Should be interestng to see what the new BA1 version is as the first generation bar is already pretty impressive.

I guess anyone interested in the BA1 should grab one right away as they arent going to be around much longer.

Cheers
Davyo

Still being sold at amazon and elsewhere. Some the stores have dropped the price a bit, which is nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfreeman60 View Post

I know that most of you have read glowing reviews on this unit from Davey and several others and originally I was only going to add a few extra observations. However, after spending the past three days listening to this unit, I am going to do more or less a full review. If anyone is still on the fence about this unit, make no mistake, you can a whole lot worse for a whole lot more money.

Following are a list of attributes/criteria that are important in selecting a good unit for reproducing home theater sound. I will try to keep these in the order which are most important to me and my wife, who has been tolerating my obsession with high end audio for the past 35 years. For that she will probably receive a place of honor among the saints in heaven.
  1. Clarity. Highest marks yet for a sound bar or HTIB less than $1,200. All sounds come out crystal clear. No hangover or coloration of the sound. This is something that $1,000 to $2,000 speakers try hard and sometimes (too many times) fail to achieve.
  2. Dynamics. As good as my Vizio SB200 which was much better than the $1,600 Yamaha YSP or the Sony CT-100. On some program material, the unit sounded more dynamic than I remembered the content from the theater. However, since sonic memory is a poor source of reference, I will chalk that up to being too engrossed in the movie while watching in a real cinema.
  3. Voices. Excellent reproduction of voice. This was one of the two factors (the other being dynamics) that kept the Vizio in my home theater for the past eleven months. I had assumed that adjusting the center channel level would have a great affect on voice. In my family room, this had little affect. I think after a small amount of experimentation I settled on either +1 or +2. Still extremely respectable at zero.
  4. Absolute Volume. Who knows. This unit will play loud enough to fill my 40' x 20' living area with 16' cielings. My better half had me back off the volume above 30 as she was afraid the gunshots from "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" would give one of our condo neighbors a heart attack. Plus get us a nasty letter from the homeowners associaation. To listen to this unit at full volume is to invite a major case of hearling loss. Huh?
  5. Overall Frequency Response. Pretty good. I ran a couple of slide tones through the system. The bass output is mostly gone by the time you get to the lowest octave. Treble response is missing in the uppermost octave (like I could still hear those frequencies if they were there). I few rough jags in the upper mid / lower treble. Does any of this matter? For movies, not a damn bit. For music, I need to do a little more listening to some accoustic instruments before I make a judgement there. Will keep you posted.
Unexpected Bonuses
  1. Surround mode. Both are very good. If you have read my comments on artificial surround through most soundbars, you know that I am far from a fan of this. To my ears, on my three previous soundbars, the artificial surround sounded processed. It took away dynamics and clarity which were of higher importance. In fact my previous disappointment was enough that I used the other soundbars as 2.1/3.1 systems only. Both surround modes on the JVC are good enough that I have watched three entire movies this weekend with surround turned on.
  2. Volume leveling. This works better than on the Vizio. Seems to bring the lower volume settings higher, not sure about the higher volume content as it still came through very dynamic and loud.
  3. Sub-Woofer. Totally thrilled. This is the fastest woofer I have heard since I sold a pair of DCM TimeWindows to some good freinds back in 1985. Most people when evaluating low frequency response look at extension (how deep in the bass register will the unit play) and volume (how loud will it play bass / can it rattle the windows). Well this unit does not play all that low and I have no idea (and don't care) how loudly it will play those low frequencies. But it has the best rapid transient response for low frequencies I have heard in years. When you hear the crack of a gunshot, or a bass drum, thunder, you hear that instant attack of the sound. I have a number of classical pieces with extreme low frequency, fast transient material that I intend to try out over then next few weeks.
  4. Transition from soundbar to sub is seemless. That can not be said of any of the three units I previously have owned (still own).
  5. Digtal decoder. Excellent. I took Davey's advice and set my Blu-Ray to bitstream and let the JVC decoder handle the output. I could definitely hear the difference. I have done similar experiments between PCM/Bitstrean/Analog/Digital outputs and have had a very hard time latching on to any sonic signature associated with these until now.
Negatives - so far only the cabinet. Originally the unit was placed directly in front of my HDTV where the shiny top reflected what was playing on TV. Also, the unit is nearly 5" tall. Depending upon your personal setup, this could be problematic in mounting or positioning the unit. The appearance is rather low tech, similar to the Yamaha sound projectors. I mounted the unit on the shelf beneath the TV that previously housed my Comcast HD-PVR and Blu-Ray player. These are now behind cabinet doors much to the delight of my wife.

I am not quite the soundbar junkie that our esteemed colleague Davey is, but have had my share of units over the past four years. This unit is definitely the most impressive soundwise. Highly recommended for those whose rooms do not lend themselves to multiple speakers.

Am I going to keep it. The answer is a definite, probably. I have been made aware of some smaller speakers from Definitive Technology (ProMonitor 800) which with the proper subwoofer could replace my soundbar and home audio system. My preference is to have the two systems in two different rooms. To me music listening is a much more private experience and I prefer to do away with distractions and listen deeply. However, my better half would like to be rid of speakers that are as tall as she is and have her sunroom looking better (I think it looks great with my speakers).

Will post my impressions sometime next week on the JVC with strictly musical content.

Thank you so much for that review. Makes me feel even better about shelling out $229 on this system.

Quote:

You can run optical from the TV to the soundbar to make your life easier.

Most newer TV's will not pass DD/DTS due to DRM. If you want the better sonic experience, the components should be connected directly to the soundbar via optical.

I hope it's not a huge downgrade to have to run optical from the TV. My Dell Zino HTPC and cable box only have HDMI out.

Edit: Just found a nice explanation of optical vs HDMI. I can't tell lossy from lossless music when listening to my MP3s (once I get above 192k or 224k or so), so I think optical will be ok for me as it can still do 5.1/DD/DTS.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 379 Old 11-20-2010, 08:10 PM

I have the JVC and I have yet to hear any surround coming from it :/
post #153 of 379 Old 11-21-2010, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suikostinger View Post

How do you have it connected? Does it sound better than your regular TV speakers?
post #154 of 379 Old 11-21-2010, 07:44 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
Quote:

Some reasons you might not be getting a surround effect from the BA1.

A: Not mounted at ear level or above,, the lower ANY soundbar is placed the more the sound coming from it will get chewed up by carpet and funiture and what ever else is at that level in your room.

B: Source material should be set to raw Bitstream via optical cable coming from the device to the soundbar,,,, dont use your TV's optical output, that will only send the JVC a 2 channel stereo signal.

C: Not enough walls, or walls not close by to reflect the sound coming from the JVC,,,,, all soundbars need walls to reflect the sound off of.

Cheers
Davyo
post #155 of 379 Old 11-21-2010, 07:51 AM

Quote:

B: Source material should be set to raw Bitstream via optical cable coming from the device to the soundbar,,,, dont use your TV's optical output, that will only send the JVC a 2 channel stereo signal.

Davyo, is that true for all TVs? I just realized that I will have to use my TV's optical output as my HTPC only has HDMI. I read somewhere that newer TVs with updated firmware will pass DTS and DD5.1 through.

I recently bought a 55" LG 55LH90 and have posed this question in the LCD forum. I hope the TV optical really does pass it or else I'll have to return this for an HDMI solution :-/
post #156 of 379 Old 11-21-2010, 08:15 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post

Davyo, is that true for all TVs? I just realized that I will have to use my TV's optical output as my HTPC only has HDMI. I read somewhere that newer TVs with updated firmware will pass DTS and DD5.1 through.

I recently bought a 55" LG 55LH90 and have posed this question in the LCD forum. I hope the TV optical really does pass it or else I'll have to return this for an HDMI solution :-/

Your LG probaly only pass's 2 channel stereo out of it's optical,, but I would check your manual to be extra sure,,,,, but then again my understanding is that almost all TV's will only pass a stereo signal.

If you have to dump the JVC because of this then I would recomend the Sony CT150 or the Sony CT350,,,, both very good soundbars and they have HDMI connections.

Cheers
Davyo
post #157 of 379 Old 11-21-2010, 09:01 AM

Quote:

Your LG probaly only pass's 2 channel stereo out of it's optical,, but I would check your manual to be extra sure,,,,, but then again my understanding is that almost all TV's will only pass a stereo signal.

If you have to dump the JVC because of this then I would recomend the Sony CT150 or the Sony CT350,,,, both very good soundbars and they have HDMI connections.

Cheers
Davyo

Hmmmm. This is what it says in the manual:

If you want to enjoy digital broadcasting through 5.1-channel speakers, connect the OPTICAL DIGITAL
AUDIO OUT terminal on the back of TV to a Home Theater (or amp).

Audio with ACP (Audio Copy Protection) function may
block digital audio output.
post #158 of 379 Old 11-21-2010, 09:17 AM

Quote:

If you want to enjoy digital broadcasting through 5.1-channel speakers, connect the OPTICAL DIGITAL

You will get 5 channel digital sound through the optical output-not 2 channel sound. However, you will NOT get the full range of digital sound that is currently available from Blueray players, which is also not available from TV broadcasts.
post #159 of 379 Old 11-21-2010, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSonntag View Post
Another question: Right now, my Directv remote is set to operate the STB (of course) and my Sony tv volume. By going through the steps you describe, will control of the TV volume be "replaced" by the JVC code? I just don't want the remote to control both the soundbar AND the tv...
Yes the TV volume will be replaced. I just shut my Plasma's volume off.
I also found out (QUITE BY ACCIDENT) that the mute volume also works once programmed.

Played the Kinect last night with this thing. was great sounding. I am an Xbox Fanboy however. Just a great sounding speaker.
post #160 of 379 Old 11-21-2010, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Some reasons you might not be getting a surround effect from the BA1.

Cheers
Davyo
Is this true in all cases? I went through the Kinect set up last night and it cycled what would be left, right, center, rear channels and I have this running from my Panasonic.
post #161 of 379 Old 11-21-2010, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feisty1 View Post

You will get 5 channel digital sound through the optical output-not 2 channel sound. However, you will NOT get the full range of digital sound that is currently available from Blueray players, which is also not available from TV broadcasts.

well if I only have a 4.1 JVC soundbar system, that should be good enough.

Thanks for confirming.
post #162 of 379 Old 11-21-2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:

Cheers
Davyo

I think I am in luck!

Someone in a different thread posted about how their LG 55LH90 did pass DD 5.1 through the optical out
post #163 of 379 Old 11-22-2010, 08:51 AM

I just found that the warranty of my refurbished TH-BA1 is 30 days labor, 90 days parts as the warranty card states. I'm thinking about sending it back. I want at least a year without having to pay for extended.

I was going to take it back anyway, While playing a few games I've noticed that the speaker will pop on occasion. I can here it when not much was happening but there was music going on (games). I was going to take it back and get another refurbished one but now I'm not, knowing it's only under warranty for a max of 90 days.
post #164 of 379 Old 11-22-2010, 11:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 47
Quote:

What this is telling you is that the TV passes 5.1 via optical. This refers to non copy protected content. Since almos all DVD/BR content is copy protected, you will only ouput Dolby Digital (2-ch) when copy protection is present. This is the industry standard. In fifteen years of DVD and four years of BR, I have not stumbled across any movie or TV content that was not copy protected, but maybe I have been unfortunate.

David Freeman
post #165 of 379 Old 11-22-2010, 11:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I see that you have already returned your unit. What you need to be clear about is multi-channel vs. surround.

The JVC is capable of 4.1 multi-channel (5.1 simulated) when fed the proper source material. This means you should hear the sound as recorded on your source material.

The degree of surround effect will depend upon the source, the manner in which the soundbar is set up, and the proximity and reflectivity (is that a word?) of nearby walls as Davyo stated.

David Freeman
post #166 of 379 Old 11-22-2010, 02:03 PM

Quote:

What this is telling you is that the TV passes 5.1 via optical. This refers to non copy protected content. Since almos all DVD/BR content is copy protected, you will only ouput Dolby Digital (2-ch) when copy protection is present. This is the industry standard. In fifteen years of DVD and four years of BR, I have not stumbled across any movie or TV content that was not copy protected, but maybe I have been unfortunate.

I'm hoping the anectodtal stuff I've seen on the LG 55LH90 ends up being true:

I also came across an old review from Costco:

http://reviews.costco.com/2070/11531514/reviews.htm

Quote:

and the optical out lets you take any Dolby Digital signal and push it right to your sound system

And someone in a different AVS thread posted about how their LG 55LH90 did pass DD through the optical out
post #167 of 379 Old 11-22-2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:

I see that you have already returned your unit. What you need to be clear about is multi-channel vs. surround.

The JVC is capable of 4.1 multi-channel (5.1 simulated) when fed the proper source material. This means you should hear the sound as recorded on your source material.

The degree of surround effect will depend upon the source, the manner in which the soundbar is set up, and the proximity and reflectivity (is that a word?) of nearby walls as Davyo stated.

Quote:

I have NOT returned the unit yet. I am moving my room around right now so that a back wall is closer to me. I'm doing this just to see what the JVC BA1 sounds like before I do return it. I am NOT returning it because of the way it sounds. I'm returning it because of the crappy warranty because of it being refurbished. It sounds awesome even though I have yet to hear the 5.1 simulated. I will tell you as of right now that the left and right are awesome. Much better than my TV of course. I can really tell when someone (in front of me in games) are either to my left or right. Like I said I've been moving around my room, where the sound bar is at, so that my back is close to a wall. The back wall will be 8'4" away from the sound bar and that same wall will be 1 foot away from my ear. The right wall, if you are facing the way my surround bar is, is 5 foot away and the left wall is 9 foot. That is the way I'll have it tonight and will test it tonight. I think the back wall will be too close to my ears for it to work?????

NOW! I can change my room around one more time before I'm out of options. I can change it around so that the left wall is (this is from the sound bar) 3' away, the right wall is 3' away, and the back wall is 14 foot away from the sound bar and my ears will be 8 foot away from the sound bar and 6 foot away from the back wall. Now this option is the same way I've had it just on the opposite wall. But since this is away from peoples view (away from the rooms door) I can, if I want, move the TV away from the wall so it can be closer to the back wall and I can move my gaming chair away from the TV (I like to sit around 10 feet away from the TV, it's a 32") and get closer to the back wall.)

Which option do you think will work best...?

Man, this would of have been much better if I had time to draw this out but I want to send this bar back before thanksgiving because of the refurbished warranty. I'll probably be sending it back on Wednesday.

PLEASE, remember that I'm not sending this back because of the quality, it's because of the warranty. THANKS!!!
post #168 of 379 Old 11-24-2010, 09:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I have NOT returned the unit yet. I am moving my room around right now so that a back wall is closer to me. I'm doing this just to see what the JVC BA1 sounds like before I do return it. I am NOT returning it because of the way it sounds. I'm returning it because of the crappy warranty because of it being refurbished. It sounds awesome even though I have yet to hear the 5.1 simulated. I will tell you as of right now that the left and right are awesome. Much better than my TV of course. I can really tell when someone (in front of me in games) are either to my left or right. Like I said I've been moving around my room, where the sound bar is at, so that my back is close to a wall. The back wall will be 8'4" away from the sound bar and that same wall will be 1 foot away from my ear. The right wall, if you are facing the way my surround bar is, is 5 foot away and the left wall is 9 foot. That is the way I'll have it tonight and will test it tonight. I think the back wall will be too close to my ears for it to work?????

NOW! I can change my room around one more time before I'm out of options. I can change it around so that the left wall is (this is from the sound bar) 3' away, the right wall is 3' away, and the back wall is 14 foot away from the sound bar and my ears will be 8 foot away from the sound bar and 6 foot away from the back wall. Now this option is the same way I've had it just on the opposite wall. But since this is away from peoples view (away from the rooms door) I can, if I want, move the TV away from the wall so it can be closer to the back wall and I can move my gaming chair away from the TV (I like to sit around 10 feet away from the TV, it's a 32") and get closer to the back wall.)

Which option do you think will work best...?

Man, this would of have been much better if I had time to draw this out but I want to send this bar back before thanksgiving because of the refurbished warranty. I'll probably be sending it back on Wednesday.

PLEASE, remember that I'm not sending this back because of the quality, it's because of the warranty. THANKS!!!

I have never heard sound from a soundbar (without rear speakers) that made sound seem as if it were coming from behind me. At my old home I had a relatively expensive (at one time over $20,000 investment) surround system. When I set up according to THX standards, you seldom heard anything from the rear of the room. A surround system that is set up correctly will never advertise the surround speakers or the sub. They should blend in except when content is specific to them.

David Freeman
post #169 of 379 Old 11-28-2010, 06:41 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petch View Post

I programmed the Directv remote no problem.

guide--setup--system setup--remote control--program remote-- AV1 (that is what I used)--audio equipment--brand jvc
then follow instructions on screen.
I want to say it was the second code not 100% on that. I works I am using it as I type (is that possible).

Hey Petch,
I did as you suggested above, and sure enough I found a couple of codes (the 2nd and 5th I believe) that will turn the soundbar on and off when I push the "Pwr" button with the switch in AV1 mode position. However, when I "complete" the remote programming, and return the switch to "Directv" mode as directed, the remote will control the volume but will not turn the soundbar on or off. Did you run into this problem? I suppose I could leave the soundbar on all the time, but would rather not...
Thanks for the help,
Chris
Chris

Take responsibility for your own actions...society is not here to look after you...
In other words, if you order coffee, expect it to be hot for chrissake!
post #170 of 379 Old 11-29-2010, 02:17 PM

I responded to your pm but just so others know,,,
The codes work for the JVC but once programmed it will not shut the power off the soundbar unless you move the remote to av1. Or you can be a complete jerk like me and leave it on.
post #171 of 379 Old 11-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Advanced Member

I have a 2009 Sony 52z5100 to which I hooked the BA1 via optical. I have been assured that this Sony passes 5.1 to the optical regardless of source. Is there anyway to tell for sure if the JVC is getting a 5.1 signal rather than a downrezed 2.1 signal? I just want to make sure I was informed correctly.

Take responsibility for your own actions...society is not here to look after you...
post #172 of 379 Old 11-29-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
I have a 2009 Sony 52z5100 to which I hooked the BA1 via optical. I have been assured that this Sony passes 5.1 to the optical regardless of source. Is there anyway to tell for sure if the JVC is getting a 5.1 signal rather than a downrezed 2.1 signal? I just want to make sure I was informed correctly.
Of the top of my head.. I would get a pair of 5.1 headphones and plug them in directly to your TV.
If you are a gamer or know one something like these
http://www.buy.com/prod/tritton-axpr...209762513.html

Best buy and a generous return policy maybe your friend.
post #173 of 379 Old 11-29-2010, 06:07 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Of the top of my head.. I would get a pair of 5.1 headphones and plug them in directly to your TV.
If you are a gamer or know one something like these
http://www.buy.com/prod/tritton-axpr...209762513.html

Best buy and a generous return policy maybe your friend.

I might try these, but wouldn't they just take a 2.1 signal and simulate 5.1 with it? Would I be able to tell?

I also thought I could plug the optical into my old A/V receiver, but unfortunately it doesn't indicate the signal type it is receiving...

post #174 of 379 Old 11-29-2010, 08:59 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I would be suprised if your Sony pass's 5.1 thru the optical with ANY source.

Best way to check it out is try the BA1 hooked directly to a BD player,, and make sure to set your BD player to output bitstream audio,,,,, it should sound way better than using the optical out from your Sony TV.

A few days ago I compared the sound of the JVC coming from my 65" Panasonic plasma vs a direct hook-up to my BD player,,, the difference was pretty big,,, hooked up to my plasma all the BA1 put out was stereo,,,,, hooked up to my BD player the BA1 came to life and filled my room with sound.

Cheers
Davyo
post #175 of 379 Old 11-30-2010, 12:04 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I responded to your pm but just so others know,,,
The codes work for the JVC but once programmed it will not shut the power off the soundbar unless you move the remote to av1. Or you can be a complete jerk like me and leave it on.

I figured I would do the same...just leave it on. But when I came downstais this am to leave for work, I noticed a loud "whoosh" coming from the sub...even though there was no signal going to it. As soon as I powered down the BA-1, it stopped. So I gotta figure out a way to program the remote to power the BA-1 down as well.

post #176 of 379 Old 11-30-2010, 12:07 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I would be suprised if your Sony pass's 5.1 thru the optical with ANY source.

Best way to check it out is try the BA1 hooked directly to a BD player,, and make sure to set your BD player to output bitstream audio,,,,, it should sound way better than using the optical out from your Sony TV.

A few days ago I compared the sound of the JVC coming from my 65" Panasonic plasma vs a direct hook-up to my BD player,,, the difference was pretty big,,, hooked up to my plasma all the BA1 put out was stereo,,,,, hooked up to my BD player the BA1 came to life and filled my room with sound.

Cheers
Davyo

Well, according to Sony service tech, it does pass 5.1 (I know, I know...take their "expertise" with a grain of salt). But the folks on the Z5100 thread sadi the same thing. I just wanna be sure...so I'll hook the BA-1 directly to the DVD (no BR at this location), or directly to the Directv sat box...and see if it sounds different/better.

post #177 of 379 Old 11-30-2010, 12:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 58
Quote:

Cheers
Davyo

Davyo, chances are that your BD player is only sending 2ch. when connected to the TV. IIRC, we have the same model Panny player. There's a note in the audio settings section that says..."If the unit is connected with the HDMI AV OUT terminal, the specifications of the connected equipment take preference over this unit and audio selected in these items may not be output (e.g., when a television is connected, the HDMI audio output of this unit is limited to down-mixed 2ch.).
post #178 of 379 Old 11-30-2010, 12:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Well, according to Sony service tech, it does pass 5.1 (I know, I know...take their "expertise" with a grain of salt). But the folks on the Z5100 thread sadi the same thing. I just wanna be sure...so I'll hook the BA-1 directly to the DVD (no BR at this location), or directly to the Directv sat box...and see if it sounds different/better.

Like Davyo, I would be surprised. Seeing as how Sony is one of the companies that sued both the audio and vidio industry to incorporate the filter to prevent copying digital audio, you would think they would engineer their products to this standard. There are a number of other companies out there that would probably love to sue Sony if there device were passing the complete 5.1 signal to make up for declining music revenues.

Remember that this is a DRM thing that all of the major brands of gear have signed on to and not some engineering screw up. Since this standard has been around five or six years, I would think all of the hardware people would definitely be on board.

However, I am always pleased when I learn something new and perhaps your Sony does pass the complete signal.

David Freeman
post #179 of 379 Old 11-30-2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:

I figured I would do the same...just leave it on. But when I came downstais this am to leave for work, I noticed a loud "whoosh" coming from the sub...even though there was no signal going to it. As soon as I powered down the BA-1, it stopped. So I gotta figure out a way to program the remote to power the BA-1 down as well.

It does power it down.. You just have to switch it to av1 and use the pwr button.
post #180 of 379 Old 11-30-2010, 07:51 PM

Quote:

Cheers
Davyo

I posted my initial impressions of the JVC BA1 after listening to it tonight with a few blu-ray movies played through my Dell Zino HTPC as well as some high-def cable channels. I connected my optical cable to both the TV and directly to my cable box and heard no appreciable difference in the sound.

In both cases, the sound was very rich and seemed to fill up the room. For my noob ears, I'm quite happy with it so far and can't seem to hear a difference between connecting the JVC to my TV or to my cable box.

My HTPC only passes sound via HDMI, so I don't think there's a way for me to test that out.
Reply Soundbars

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page