Originally Posted by bakadayo
Bastard! I had made up my mind to pick up the 350 tonight but now you've got me second guessing and going in circles again! lol
I totally hear what you are saying, but when I get fixated on getting something, I want it ASAP.
Is the 2200 release date still mid-late Dec? I can hold out for that. *cross fingers*
Well just think how bad you will feel when your reading my review later this month and Im talking about how much the YSP-2200 blows the Sony 350 away,,,, ( at least Im hopping thats the case).
I would totaly wait,,,,, now,, would be the worst time to buy a Sony CT,,, unless money is the deciding factor as the YSP is priced higher than the Sony CT's.
For me,, I will pay the extra money if its worth it,,,,,, but the YSP is going to have to beat out my much loved JVC BA1 to justifie the spending of the extra cash,,, not to mention JVC has a new soundbar coming out very soon as well,,, at least thats what I was told when I talked to JVC a few weeks ago.