recommended to get panasonic soundbar with panasonic tv??? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 12-26-2011, 07:13 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have now decided to go with a soundbar set up for my living room, and i have a Panasonic 55'' GT30. While reading reviews on amazon im seeing that brand X soundbar does not work with brand Y and so on. I have a budget of $500 for soundbar/sub package and dont really want to be forced into buying the panasonic HTB520 seeing how the reviews are not all tha great just because its the maker of my TV. I just want the best. help?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-27-2011, 01:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by armstrongarland View Post

I have now decided to go with a soundbar set up for my living room, and i have a Panasonic 55'' GT30. While reading reviews on amazon im seeing that brand X soundbar does not work with brand Y and so on. I have a budget of $500 for soundbar/sub package and dont really want to be forced into buying the panasonic HTB520 seeing how the reviews are not all tha great just because its the maker of my TV. I just want the best. help?

No,,, you do not have to get a Panasonic soundbar just because you have a Panasonic panel,,, brand X works very well with brand Y,,,, what ever reviews you are reading those people that posted that crap are dumbass's !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ONLY reason you would get a matching Panny soundbar is for the Panasonic link crap, which is no big reason at all.

You can get ANY SOUNDBAR YOU WANT to go with your Panny panel.

Beside's,, the Panny soundbars are not the best sounding soundbar that can be had,,, there are many more choices that will sound much much better.

The Vizio's, Sonys, Polks and all the others will work perfectly with your Panasonic panel.

Cheers
Davyo
post #3 of 3 Old 12-27-2011, 10:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 58
+1 to everything Davyo said. Also, Panny's VieraLink will work fine with many soundbars that have CEC if you like it and choose to use it.
Reply Soundbars

Tags
Panasonic Sc Htb520 2 1 Channel Soundbar Speaker System With Wireless Kelton Subwoofer
Gear in this thread

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page