Soundbar or HTIB under 400? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-20-2012, 05:49 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So I'm in a dilemma here, going to pull the trigger on a Samsung PN51D6500 and what to get a good sound system with it but under 300, can stretch it a little bit but not more than 400.

Anyway not sure if I should go with a soundbar or an HTIB. For HTIB I would like wireless rear speakers since we live in an apartment and don't want to run wires from the receiver across the room. So any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-21-2012, 02:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by phas3 View Post

So I'm in a dilemma here, going to pull the trigger on a Samsung PN51D6500 and what to get a good sound system with it but under 300, can stretch it a little bit but not more than 400.

Anyway not sure if I should go with a soundbar or an HTIB. For HTIB I would like wireless rear speakers since we live in an apartment and don't want to run wires from the receiver across the room. So any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

The Vizio VHT510 sounds like what you are looking for,,, under 400 clams, wireless rear speakers/sub set-up,,, and its a great sounding system.

Cheers
Davyo
post #3 of 3 Old 02-01-2012, 12:12 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by davyo View Post

The Vizio VHT510 sounds like what you are looking for,,, under 400 clams, wireless rear speakers/sub set-up,,, and its a great sounding system.

Cheers
Davyo

Just want some clarification. The rear speakers are wireless too? And any interference with a wifi network?
Reply Soundbars

Tags
Samsung Pn51d6500 51 Inch 1080p 600 Hz 3d Plasma Hdtv Black 2011 Model , Vizio Vht510 5 1 Channel Home Theater System Black
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page