Looking for a soundbar that has:
1. Enough sound to replace a dedicated stereo (200W-300W)
2. Decent sound quality, although i'm no audiophile
3. Hassle-free (which is why i want a soundbar)
4. HDMI in/out to go from HTPC to TV
5. Will do a convincing job of 5.1 audio
The TV won't be tuned in, its just for the HTPC.
The two I am looking at are:
Q1. There is very little info on the phillips, but for some reason i like the look of it, does anyone have an opinion on it?
Q2. Which would you prefer?
Q3. Should I be considering any other options in roughly the same price range (£300-£500)?
Q4. Anything else I should know?