Help with Connecting Panasonic SC-HTB550 Sound bar to Logitech Harmony One - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-15-2012, 09:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Can anyone offer some advice about getting your Panasonic SC-HTB550 to work with your Logitech Harmony One remote? I've got the HTB550 connected to my Panasonic TC-L47E50 (HDMI ARC) and a Comcast cable box all with HDMI. The TV's speakers are off, and the Viera link seems to be working okay (sound bar turns on and off, and I can see the sound bar volume level appear on the TV). However, the input selector on the HTB550 does not change when I choose "Watch TV" or "Watch DVD" on my Logitech. I also can't control the Dialog level or the sub-woofer level.

Another frustration is that when I choose "TV" on the HTB550's input selector, I get video, but not sound. I have to choose "Auxiliary 1" for video and sound. I'm okay with it, but my wife always forgets and you wouldn't believe the number of calls I get at work about it.
Reply Soundbars

Tags
Panasonic Sc Htb550 2 1 Channel 240 Watt Multi Positional Full Hd 3d Audio System With Wireless Musi , Panasonic Viera Tc L47e50 47 Inch 1080p Full Hd Ips Led Lcd Tv
Gear in this thread - L47e50 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page