Soundbar for TV and for Airplay - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-24-2012, 05:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have an LG LCD TV which has pretty weak sound, we also have a FOXSAT Humax box for our tv signal but I am a complete novice when it comes to decent sound. I want a soundbar to give better clearer sound when we are watching tv, I want to use the existing remote for the HUMAX (which also controls the TV via a separate button) and I want to be able to stream audio from my iPhone (When the tv is not on) to play music through the sound bar. The TV has HDMI out and digital audio out and the airport express has 3.5 optical audio out. So...what soundbar do I need to fulfil these requirements?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-27-2012, 07:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This might work for you:

http://www.lg.com/us/home-theater-systems/lg-NB3520A-home-theater-system

I have the older version the NB3510 which is sold at Sams. It's marked down to around $210. It has two optical inputs on the back and has Bluetooth capabilities.

The report works with my Samsung TV. The subwoofer is powered and works well. The bluetooth works well with my phone within 10 to 15 ft. I have a lot of walls so it's hard to send a signal around the corners. There is a USB port on the bar as well.

The sub is wireless and sounds great. The 3510 has 280W while the 3520A has 300 watts. It should control your LG TV without an issue.
Reply Soundbars

Tags
Lg Nb3510a Soundbar With Subwoofer
Gear in this thread