Hopefully this is one of the simplest posts but I am a novice when it comes to this so I was hoping that by keeping everything Samsung that this would really simplify things.
I am trying to set-up the E450 soundbar with my TV Samsung UN55EH6050 andSamsung Blu Ray BD-E5400. I have DirectTV HD receiver so from what I have been able to gather set-up should be as follows:
1) DirecTV receiver HDMI out -->HDMI In on Soundbar
2) HDMI Out on soundbar --> HDMI 1 IN on TV
3) Optical Out on bluRay -->>Optical In on Soundbar
1) Is there an additional connection I need to make between my DirecTV receiver and the TV directly?
2) Is there an additional connection I need to make between my BluRayr and the TV directly?