Soundbar keeps turning off? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 12-29-2012, 04:37 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi

I bought a Tibo PP-100 Sound Bar for my new Logik 24" LED monitor TV. The sound and size is perfect and I use it for my Xbox 360..problem is sometimes it turns off automatically so I would be playing a game and the sound is suddenly gone so I am having to press the power button on the soundbar to turn it on again constantly. Sometimes this happens every 2 minutes nonstop and sometimes it stays on for 2, 3 hours! I've only had the soundbar for 2 days and I ordered it brand new online.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-29-2012, 06:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 58
I see you were able to get a different TV that has audio out!! biggrin.gif

You might have better luck posting on some of the AV forums in the U.K. as I don't think that Tibo is sold here in the U.S. so probably not much experience here to draw on. I did find some posts on a U.K. forum that talked about the sound cutting out when there is no on-screen dialog happening. You could also try contacting the manufacturer.
post #3 of 3 Old 12-30-2012, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter

Liked: 10
Ahh never mind it turns out if there is no or really low sound on my TV for 2-3 minutes then the sound will cut off, all I need to do is switch it back on again! This isn't really an issue as when I am gaming the sound will never switch off unless I pause the game (thus the sound pausing too.)

Haha yeah I went with a slightly bigger Logik afterall which has 2 HDMI's and a headphone output, very happy! smile.gif Thanks for your replies.
Reply Soundbars

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page