Panasonic SU-HTB20 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 01-08-2013, 07:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello, I am new to this so try and be patient with me. I have a Panasonic SU-HTB20 it's less than 30days old. It has been working fine until tonight. It keeps going out and coming back in. It goes out for about 2-3min at a time and comes back for about 5-10min at a time. I do not understand, I have checked all my power and plugs. Has anyone run into this problem? It may be a limiter but it has happened at multiple levels. If anyone has a solutIon or even idea please let me know. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-08-2013, 09:20 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 41
What do you have connected to it and how is it connected? Does it happen with all sources?

We are here to help you. Please help us to help you. If you provide incomplete information, at best, we can give you an incomplete response.
post #3 of 4 Old 01-09-2013, 06:52 AM - Thread Starter

Liked: 10
It happens with all sources. I have a television hooked to it. From the tv I have digital coax out to a converter that converts it to digital optical then from there digital optical to the sub which powers everything else. I have an Xbox and an Apple Tv hooked to the television.
post #4 of 4 Old 01-09-2013, 07:23 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 41
Can you try bypassing the TV and connecting the sources directly to the soundbar? I believe that your soundbar has 1 HDMI and 2 optical inputs. If so, try connecting your sources directly to the soundbar and then output the soundbar via HDMI to the TV. You haven't listed what exact TV you have but I'm assuming that it's an HDTV with at least 1 HDMI input.

We are here to help you. Please help us to help you. If you provide incomplete information, at best, we can give you an incomplete response.
Reply Soundbars

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page