Special price on Harman Kardon SB16 Soundbar - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 01-28-2013, 07:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
While searching for info on both the Harman Kardon SB16 and the Klipsch SB1 soundbars, I ran across a web-site for Paul's TV. Through 1/31, they are running a special price on the Harman Kardon SB16. Last week, the HK was on sale at Best Buy for $499, but has now gone to up to it's regular price of $599. This week the Klipsch is priced at $499. I had listened to both on several occasions, and to my ears, I like the sound of the HK a little better that the Klipsch, but was about to pull the trigger on the Klipsch because of the sale price. The Paul's web-site shows the HK at the regular price of $499, but through 1/31, if you use the promo code "speak25" it will reduce the price to $374.99 which includes free shipping and no tax for me. Considering I like the sound of the HK a little better than the Klipsch it was a no brainer for me. If you are considering the HK SB16, now may be a good time to purchase it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-28-2013, 08:07 PM

Liked: 10
I was surfing the web the other day looking for a deal on a Panasonic plasma and found a great price at Paul's. I surfed around looking for reviews on their service/reliability and have never seen such a torrent of complaints. I suggest you consider you may have a bad experience re:shipping, returns, etc.
post #3 of 4 Old 01-28-2013, 08:28 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-jonKenobi View Post

I was surfing the web the other day looking for a deal on a Panasonic plasma and found a great price at Paul's. I surfed around looking for reviews on their service/reliability and have never seen such a torrent of complaints. I suggest you consider you may have a bad experience re:shipping, returns, etc.

I looked at several of their reviews from different sources, and did notice negative complaints dealing with mainly the delivery of televisions by their choice of delivery agents. I would assume a soundbar would be shipped UPS or FedEx, not a trucking company. I've also learned that people tend to use the internet to lodge complaints about a business, and not usually praise a business. So, hopefully everything will go smoothly with my order, Trust me, if not you'll read all about it here.
post #4 of 4 Old 02-03-2013, 09:30 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr51 View Post

I looked at several of their reviews from different sources, and did notice negative complaints dealing with mainly the delivery of televisions by their choice of delivery agents. I would assume a soundbar would be shipped UPS or FedEx, not a trucking company. I've also learned that people tend to use the internet to lodge complaints about a business, and not usually praise a business. So, hopefully everything will go smoothly with my order, Trust me, if not you'll read all about it here.
Well, order the HK SB16 from Paul's TV. Everything went very smooth with the order; quick shipping, received tracking info, on time delivery. I wouldn't be afraid to order from them again.

Sound bar arrived in 3 days; no problems. Order went very smoothly from start to finish; received tracking info, shipped the next day after order was placed, arrived on time. I would order from Paul's again. But, I wouldn't order a TV on line from NO ONE. I think that's where most of the bad reviews about Paul's are coming from. After dealing with freight shipments at work, I can tell you that I wouldn't ship something like a tv by a freight carrier.
Reply Soundbars

Tags
Harman Kardon Sb16 Soundbar And Wireless 100 Watt Subwoofer Black

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page