help with ysp-2200 yamaha - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 03-12-2013, 08:20 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
So I just got everything set up did the auto tune and started the options in rain and thunder. My problem is in the options it says the audio setting is supposed to read dolby d on the display but mine says pcm. While listening to the track it sounds like I am only getting 2.1 instead of 5.1 btw I have my ps3 hooked to the ysp via hdmi then the ysp hooked to the tv via hdmi in the arc slot and the yellow video cable from ysp to the tv into video 1...

Help would be appreciated thanks...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-12-2013, 09:05 PM - Thread Starter

Liked: 12
Ok I figured it out...

I hear a diff during the demo but I don't necessarily hear things from behind me like rear channels...

When talking to the guy he said when he heard the demo he could actually manually move the sound back and forth from what I would assume he meant was a specific driver???
post #3 of 3 Old 03-14-2013, 11:26 AM

Liked: 0
I have the YSP2200 as well. All set up and sounds great. Does anyone know how to dim the display lighting? This function is mentioned in the manual, but the instructions are not clear, re: what buttons to push on the remote, exactly how to access this setting option via some obscure sub- menu, etc. Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but I can't locate it. The standard (default) display level is too bright - really distracting when watching a move in a dimly lit room. Any help is appreciated!
Reply Soundbars

Tags
Yamaha Ysp 2200 Digital Sound Projector Black

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page