Audio Video connections - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 03-16-2013, 03:03 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a LG 42 LW65oo 3D TV which has HDMI/DVI IN 1 (ARC) and another three HDMI/DVI IN Ports(2,3 & 4). I also have a Sony 3D Blu-ray System BDV E880. This has a HDMI OUT ARC and two HDMI IN (1 & 2). I also want to connect this system to Tata Sky DTH cable connection. Tata Sky has got one HDMI port, one SPDIF Optical port and Audio OUT ( L & R ) and Video OUT connectors. The LG TV also has a Optical Digital Audio OUT port and Sony BDV E880 has a Digital Optical IN. Kindly suggest me the Best connection scheme for Best Audio-Video.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-16-2013, 04:57 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uday Vajandar View Post

I have a LG 42 LW65oo 3D TV which has HDMI/DVI IN 1 (ARC) and another three HDMI/DVI IN Ports(2,3 & 4). I also have a Sony 3D Blu-ray System BDV E880. This has a HDMI OUT ARC and two HDMI IN (1 & 2). I also want to connect this system to Tata Sky DTH cable connection. Tata Sky has got one HDMI port, one SPDIF Optical port and Audio OUT ( L & R ) and Video OUT connectors. The LG TV also has a Optical Digital Audio OUT port and Sony BDV E880 has a Digital Optical IN. Kindly suggest me the Best connection scheme for Best Audio-Video.

You have posted this in the wrong section as this isn't related to a soundbar but your connections seem to be pretty straightforward. It seems like you just have a TV, a BD player/HT system, and a cable box. If so, connect the cable box to one of the HDMI inputs on the Sony system and connect the HDMI OUT from the Sony system to the TV (via HDMI). You shouldn't need any optical connections.

We are here to help you. Please help us to help you. If you provide incomplete information, at best, we can give you an incomplete response.
Reply Soundbars

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page