Audio cutting out every 4-6 minutes - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 04-08-2013, 11:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have had my sound system (Panasonic SC-HTB350) for a few months now and it has worked flawlessly on our old LED LG tv.

I just bought the LG 55LM8600 and hooked up my Panasonic HTB350. The audio cuts out ever 4-6 minutes but I can still hear the bass from the subwoofer still working. The audio will come back after a minute but will again cut out after a few more. This makes watching tv impossible.

I have the Panasonic sound system hooked up to my tv directly using a opitcal audio cord. I then have my cable box, xbox 360, and blu-ray player hooked up through HDMI to the TV. I have looked at just about every setting on the tv, panasonic box, and cable box but this is still continuing to happen. I have also checked and switched out every possible HDMI and opitcal cord but that did not fix the issue.

Anyone out there have any advice or helpful info? I would more than appreciate it !

I should also mention that my fix around for right now has been to hook up my Panasonic sound bar directly to my cable box. That has stopped the cutting out. But if I keep it like that, I get no sound from the Apps on my tv like Netflix, youtube, etc. There are only 2 opitcal inputs in my panasonic sound bar and right now I have the cable box and xbox hooked up directly in there. But that leaves my Blu ray player without being able to hook up anywhere for sound.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-14-2014, 03:29 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I'm having this same problem using both optical and rca wires from tv out to the stereo unit. I got my unit new in box but half-priced at the BX on base (probably should have clued me in that it was a horrible unit). I will probably return it if I can't get it fixed soon and never buy Panasonic ever again.

Did you ever have this issue fixed? I see this was posted over a year ago, but I can't find any other posts online about a fix to this issue.

Thanks
Reply Soundbars

Tags
Panasonic Sc Htb350 Energy Star 2 1 Channel 240 Watt Multi Positional Audio System With Wireless Mus , Lg Cinema Screen 55lm8600 55 Inch Cinema 3d Led Lcd Hdtv
Gear in this thread - 55lm8600 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page