Sony HT-CT 150 Sound Problems - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 04-14-2013, 01:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a Sony CT 150 connected to an LG TV and a Comcast DVR cable box via a digital optical cord directly from the TV to the Sony. The sound bar delivers great sound, except that from time to time, the sound "gets stuck" -- replaying the same short sound burst over and over again. If I was watching live TV, I usually have to change channels to get the audio back to normal. If playing a program from the DVR, I usually have to stop the DVR and then change channels. Sometimes I have to change channels on the cable box several times. Anyone run into the same problem? Any solutions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-14-2013, 03:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 58
I don't recall anyone ever posting that particular problem before. Wondering why you are connected the way you are though. Why not connect the cable box directly to the CT-150 via HDMI and then run another HDMI out from the CT-150 to the TV? At the very least, you could try that to see if it eliminates your audio problem.
post #3 of 3 Old 04-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possumgirl View Post

I don't recall anyone ever posting that particular problem before. Wondering why you are connected the way you are though. Why not connect the cable box directly to the CT-150 via HDMI and then run another HDMI out from the CT-150 to the TV? At the very least, you could try that to see if it eliminates your audio problem.

That's exactly what I would do.

We are here to help you. Please help us to help you. If you provide incomplete information, at best, we can give you an incomplete response.
Reply Soundbars

Tags
Sony Ht Ct150 Virtual 5 1 Channel Sound Bar And Subwoofer Set Accessory Kit
Gear in this thread - Ct150 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page