2 soundbars one tv? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 04-17-2013, 02:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Have this soundbar and want to upgrade the experience, just getting into this stuff and am pretty ignorant to it all honestly.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004X68LUI

Want to add another soundbar (other side of room), not sure if it's possible (probably isn't). wanted to add rear speakers but know that isn't a possibility.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-17-2013, 09:57 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 53
About the best you can do is have one under the set and one over with the subs on floor on each side or a front back set up. I am assuming that you have a wireless sub now with your soundbar and if not that would make a nice upgrade to get one of the same make with a sub. I would think that for a little bit more you can get a whole set up with an AVR and speakers from accessories4less.com and have a 5.1.
post #3 of 4 Old 05-30-2013, 09:11 PM

Liked: 10
Do you think it'd be possible to have 2 soundbars in use for 1 TV if you were using a cable splitter box ?
post #4 of 4 Old 05-31-2013, 04:08 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 41
Depending on how you have it connected, it can be done. You can just split the audio signal. If you currently have it connected via optical, you can split the output from the source to connect it to both soundbars. I have never tried this but it should work. Any chance that you could just move this soundbar to another room and get one of the newer Vizio or Phillips soundbars with rear speakers?

If I was going to connect 2 soundbars, I would just get a decent 5.1 system instead.

We are here to help you. Please help us to help you. If you provide incomplete information, at best, we can give you an incomplete response.
Reply Soundbars

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page