bluetooth Soundbar w/sub out?? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 05-01-2013, 08:31 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Anyone know of a low profile (3" max) sound bar that doesn't come with a sub but has a sub out, I have a surround system with a sub but would like to use a soundbar for regular TV viewing plus streaming music via Bluetooth from my tablet and phone (android).
Tall order I know and I'm not having much success in my search but hoping smile.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 05-02-2013, 01:30 AM

Liked: 10
Yep, there are a lot of them out there. The easiest way to find them is Google "soundbar with built in subwoofer" and you will get enough results to look through for days.

Amazon, Dell, E-Bay, Crutchfields, Best Buy, Sam's Club, HSN has them. So does almost every electronic AV supplier on the internet. Prices vary a lot depending on how high $$$ or how low $ you want to spend. There is also some variation in price for any given model but not a whole lot.

Hope this helps.
post #3 of 4 Old 05-02-2013, 02:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
Liked: 210
The OP is looking for a soundbar with a subwoofer output, like this one from Vizio.

BTW, those "built in subwoofers" are a cynical joke at best. 4" drivers are not subwoofers. They can barely reproduce midbass low enough to hand off properly to a real subwoofer at <120 Hz.
post #4 of 4 Old 05-02-2013, 04:09 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Dressler View Post

The OP is looking for a soundbar with a subwoofer output, like this one from Vizio.

BTW, those "built in subwoofers" are a cynical joke at best. 4" drivers are not subwoofers. They can barely reproduce midbass low enough to hand off properly to a real subwoofer at <120 Hz.

Thanks Roger, I definitely do not want one with a built in sub, that along with being low profile, sub output and Bluetooth makes the search tough PLUS I would like it to be a good sounding speaker, not reference but not one with lousy sound...
Reply Soundbars

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page