sb3 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 07-06-2013, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I spent quite a few month trying to figure out/researching what projector I wanted. I pulled the trigger thursday and i'm very happy with the one I got. Only problem the speakers project backwards and where we sit is directly in line so its hard to hear whats going on. I was going to get a full on surround sound but this is just in a little college house and I don't need anything like that.

I know someone who works at best buy who gets great discounts on klipsch (close or a touch over half off). I think I really like their sb1 and sb3 soundbars. I've done some brief browsing/searching of the web and alot of the reviews claim it has decent bass but great clarity. My other roomate has a sony 5.1 surround sound and it hated it. All it was, was bass over load. I might be weird but I set my car audio system up for my subs to compliment my highs. to sum it all up I want crisp highs that I can still hear over the bass. It seems thats what this system offers. He also can get a decent deal on the samsung 5.1 sound bar with sub. Just incase. I haven't got a chance to go into the store to listen so I will be doing that before my final decision, but I would like to hear what you guys who have the sb1-sb3 owners have to say.

long of the short would you suggest the sb1 or sb3. The sb3 is 80 more than the sb1.

Thanks guys.
Reply Soundbars

Tags
Klipsch Sb 1 Synergy Bookshelf Loudspeaker Single Black , Klipsch Hd Theater Sb 3 Soundbar With Wireless Subwoofer

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page