Official MartinLogan Motion Vision - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-26-2013, 10:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I've seen "official" threads on other subjects - why not this one?! Let the audiophiles eat cake!

http://www.martinlogan.com/motionSeries/models/soundbar.php

I recently moved into an apartment and am coming from a 7.1 sound system previously (while living in my previous home). I made this switch from a full sound system due to space, aesthetics, and the desire to be a good neighbor. I like my audio loud, but I also want it to crisp, clear, and immersive. This soundbar was the best I experienced in person and although all soundbars mean some compromise, this is the closest that I came to having the least compromise (in regards to sound) and comes from a company of distinction. The bass is full and clean, the audio crisp, and the overall sound dynamic and immersive. I've paired this soundbar with the MartinLogan Dynamo 700 sub which adds more bottom and rounds out the sound experience nicely. It isn't cheap - but it is worth the cost in my opinion. Highly recommended.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 11-22-2013, 01:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I noticed there wasn't any activity here so I decided to add something.

I just got this myself and I'm very happy so far.

It comes with wall mount hardware but I am planning to have my TV wall mounted and was hoping to find a speaker bar mount that would allow it to attach to the TV mount vs. having another hole in the wall. It is pretty deep for a soundbar so it will require a soundbar bracket with adjustable depth so the front can be relatively flush with the front of the TV. I'm open to suggestions or input from anyone else who has done this. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Soundbars

Tags
Martinlogan Dynamo 700 10 Inch Wireless Ready Subwoofer Single Black

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page