AVS Forum banner

Pioneer SB23W Owners - issues pairing via Bluetooth?

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  DFontaine 
#1 ·
First post here - using search I found a bunch of issues around Bluetooth with the Pioneer SB23W system but none with my exact problem.

I recently purchased this Soundbar and I can't discover it with any Bluetooth devices (iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, Macbook Pro).

I performed the pairing steps in the manual, which are straightforward enough - set the input to Bluetooth, hold the Bluetooth button until the LED blinks slowly and now the device should show up to other Bluetooth radio devices, but nothing. I've tried several times and on several devices.

I made the purchase fully aware of the Bluetooth issues based on it's great acoustics/price point but I figured (maybe foolishly) that these issues would have been taken care of by now. It would be a shame to have to return this..

Have any other SB23W owners had issues with the pairing process? Which steps did you take exactly?

Appreciate any feedback.

Cheers,

Dave.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.