Samsung HW-E450 has died. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old Today, 09:07 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Samsung HW-E450 has died.

Hello all, wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a circuit diagram for the above unit.
It was working the last time that I used it but will not power up now either through the remote or the power button (it may have been left on and over heated but I'm not 100% on that).
Out of a desire not to strip down my entire set up I used a 'volt stick' to see if the plug was live, which it was. I tried the volt stick at several points along the power cable and it continued to show that there is power there, once at the units body it also lit up along the entire casing which I imagine is not how it should be?!
The volt stick does not test the neutral circuit I know but before I take it apart I would like a copy of the circuit diagram to allow me to test the pcbs components which I'm struggling to find.
The unit is a couple of years old now so no warranty left, typical and in line with all my other Samsung products (on my 2nd tv after 2 1/2 years use, blu ray, phone and fridge freezer,) every one has had a limited life span past the warranty which is both short and poor in comparison to the money invested in my personal opinion. Gripe over.
Any help gratefully accepted.

Thanks

S
Reply Soundbars