AVS Forum banner

Vizio S4251w-B4 vs Vizio S4251w-C2

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  TheeGooch 
#1 · (Edited)
Can someone please explain to me the difference between Vizio S4251w-B4 vs Visio S5451W-C2 in simple easy terms?

is the surround sound better with one above or is the VIZIO S5430W-C2 54-Inch 3.0 Soundbar good enough for apartment?

#3 ·
You are mixing up three differents models. Nonetheless, you are asking should I buy a VW or a Mercedes. The answer depends on how much you want to spend and what features you desire. All will sound better than TV speakers in an Apt. Good Luck.

#4 ·

is the surround sound better with one above or is the VIZIO S5430W-C2 54-Inch 3.0 Soundbar good enough for apartment?
If you want real bass, forget the 54 inch 3.0 Vizio. The description says "deep bass" but all I heard was a lot of mid bass & the highs are so-so at best. Any of the Yamaha 3.0 models sound light years better in both departments for much less money.

If you still want a Vizio 3.0 I have a new one used for about 1 hour for sale real cheap.

#11 ·
54" is a tad better sounding than the 42 " Vizio 5.1 soundbar (i have both models) the 54" has all the input options of the 42" Plus Hdmi in/out that the 42" lacks
it depends on the size of the tv you wish to pair it with and if hdmi sound connectivity is an option you need

#13 ·
Another thing to consider would be if you care about lossless audio from blu ray discs namely DTS-HD-MA or Tru-HD. The 54"version has an HDMI Input/ Output that makes this possible while the 42"doesn't. If you have a capable receiver or a blu ray player like the Oppo 103 with extra HDMI Inputs you can connect the 54" version via HDMI to enjoy lossless audio.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.