AIX 3D Records--A Whole New World - Page 2 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 07-25-2012, 11:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
It's been a busy couple of years but the 3D Music Albums™ that we shot two years ago are starting to emerge in numbers. There was a huge drought of production for almost 20 months due to problems and lack of resources (I worked for a games company and a university full time and tried to keep production going...very tough). So now we have the following finished and in stock: Goldberg Variations Acoustica, Mozart, 3D Music Album Demo and Calibration Disc, Bryan Pezzone (solo piano), Mark Chesnutt and James Walker and Free Flight (classical/jazz fusion). I'm still working on the web sales stuff but I thought I would let you know.

The reviews on 3DTV.com, SoundStage and 6 Moons have been very positive and one customer wrote to say we've reached the "Holy Grail" of audio/video entertainment. This is very fun stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2012, 05:46 PM

So with the release of Goldberg Variations Acoustica in 2010 and Mozart, 3D Music Album Demo, Pezzone, Mark Chesnutt, Mars in 3D and Free Flight in 2012, we're almost completely caught up with the 3D shoot that we did a couple of years ago. The reviews have been great and I think we've invented a new format for listening and looking at music...a private performance.

These are not live concerts but are performed without any additional overdubs or post processing. What you get is a "front row" seat for a great sounding music presentation.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:47 PM

There is a setting in the PS3 that has to be turned on to see the 3D