monsters vs. aliens on ps3??? - Page 6 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #151 of 155 Old 01-06-2011, 10:47 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well, I just discovered that MVA Blueray that I bought on Ebay doesn't work on my ps3. At first I thought I might have been ripped off, but after finding this thread, I realized the problem.

Fortunately I always backup my Bluerays, so I have the AnyDVD HD program which strips the digital protections and I simply made a copy of it. It works perfectly! and as a bonus, it gets rid of all the government warnings and additional useless extras that are usually on these discs.

If you're not used to doing this, there is a bit of a learning curve, but lots of good info here on AVS, and on the Slysoft forums which make the Anydvd software.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 155 Old 01-07-2011, 05:15 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I send in my disk just before christmas, I just received the shipping notice that a new disk is on the way. I'm glad that Samsung stepped up and is replacing disks that won't play in the PS3.
post #153 of 155 Old 01-07-2011, 10:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 41
I keep getting an error message using that form. Called the number under contact and the lady took my info. Didn't even mention returning the disc till I brought it up. Hopefully this method of doing it doesn't get dropped and ends up in a dead end.
post #154 of 155 Old 01-09-2011, 10:04 AM

I didn't have any issues using the form. I filled it out, they sent me the return shipping label, sent it out. I've received notice that they received my disk on Jan 6th, and sent replacement on Jan 6th. I hope to have it here pretty soon. I'll post up when it arrived.
post #155 of 155 Old 01-11-2011, 05:27 AM

I received my new disk from Samsung yesterday. the new disk plays fine in my PS3 slim.

I tested it out and the 3D looks great. I was a little curious as I tried it first without having my Mits 3D Adapter hooked up and it didn't want to play. I figured it would play a 2D version but it wouldn't. I didn't check the disk to see if it contained both versions or not. I ran it through the Adapter and it came up fine.
Reply 3D Content

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page