Best 3d Bluray Movie so far????3d effects - Page 67 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #1981 of 1981 Old Today, 06:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
Liked: 92
I don't know if it has the best 3D ever, but Sin City: A Dame to Kill For had a very nice 3D presentation. There wasn't much in the way of pop outs, mainly glass and other debris flying towards the camera and snow and other particles wafting in front of the screen but the depth had a very nice layered, pop-up book effect which I really like. Much of the movie was green screen and that, combined with the camera compositions and black and white photography with selective splashes of color really made me notice the depth (black and white photography really enhances the 3D effect for me).

As to the film itself, its your typical "hard-boiled" noire adventure consisting of several loosely interconnected stories all taking place in the seedy Basin City. The film also contains some of Eva Green's best .. ahem ... work, if you know what I mean. Definitely not one to watch with the kids though as it earns its "R" rating.

I found it for $17 at Best Buy and feel I got my money's worth.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply 3D Content

Tags
Under The Sea Imax 3 D Blu Ray , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray 3d Digital Copy , Rise Of The Guardians Blu Ray 3d , Star Trek Into Darkness Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , A Turtles Tale Sammys Adventures Blu Ray , Tron Legacy Tron The Original Classic Five Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Life Of Pi 3d Blu Ray , Jurassic Park 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Blu Ray Movies , Ice Age Dawn Of The Dinosaurs Blu Ray 3d , Monsters Vs Aliens Blu Ray
Gear in this thread - Life by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page