Best 3d Bluray Movie so far????3d effects - Page 69 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #2041 of 2043 Unread Today, 09:07 AM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 177
I thought Hugo's 3D was okay but the story was stupid. Maybe I ought to give it another chance?
Sponsored Links
post #2042 of 2043 Unread Today, 09:53 AM
AVS Special Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Liked: 68
+1..... I could not stand the story either... obviously a highly rated movie for the most part, but just did not work at all for me... didn't even finish it.
post #2043 of 2043 Unread Today, 10:50 PM
AVS Addicted Member
Location: Canada - West Island: Vancouver, South Direction: Go East, dts:x Films: F7, Under the Skin, Birdman, x_machina, Her, Lucy, The Zero Theorem, Interstellar, Gravity ♥ 3D, The Hobbit, Mad Max: FR
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 5630 Post(s)
Liked: 2510
It's for people young @ heart, for the cinema lovers. ...That romantic French touch...with the clock and all that jazz.
Reply 3D Content

Under The Sea Imax 3 D Blu Ray , Oz The Great And Powerful Blu Ray 3d Digital Copy , Rise Of The Guardians Blu Ray 3d , Star Trek Into Darkness Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , A Turtles Tale Sammys Adventures Blu Ray , Tron Legacy Tron The Original Classic Five Disc Combo Blu Ray 3d Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy , Life Of Pi 3d Blu Ray , Jurassic Park 3d 3d Blu Ray Blu Ray Dvd Digital Copy Ultraviolet , Blu Ray Movies , Ice Age Dawn Of The Dinosaurs Blu Ray 3d , Monsters Vs Aliens Blu Ray
Gear in this thread - Life by